OOLTEWAH OWLS VS. EAST HAMILTON HURRICANES

PassiveAggressive

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year after the East Ham game the Owls where so beat up, that’s why they lost the next 3 games he knows that. As for the new coach wanting to beat us, sure he does there Principal is bent on beating us, he cannot stand us. Fact last year’s game he brought each and every coach in and told them how important beating us was…… He put so much pressure on Coach Williams to beat us.

Hooterville hates us, because we are the new guys they think we are snobby. When the schools split they the Owl coaches and administration, worked over a lot of 7th and 8th graders to stay at Hooterville, Coach Williams at the middle school worked like a dog, phone calls were made. Heck when they rezoned and Hooterville got some back the Principal made 4 phone calls to footballers at East Ham, trying to get them back.

“Come on back we take really good care of our playersâ€. They freaking hate our guts.

Sure the new coach wants to beat us, it was the first thing he heard when he interviewed.

No....thats what YOU feel ChattaOwl......why would we hate a team we have beat 2 years in a row....I think it's the other way around......what you are failing to realize is that OOLTEWAH was here first ......and yes you are the new kids on the block/rookies of 5aaa/young buds/green/newcomers/undefeated/unblemished/preseason hype/#3 in state rankings......but the kids of the Ooltewah area had a CHOICE of where they wanted to be......some chose the Canes...but later defected to McCallie...Baylor.....and even Signal.....trust me the true Owls are at OOLTEWAH.....they dont have a reason to defect anywhere.....we dont hate no team in 5aaa..... we welcome the challenge....heck we LOVE to play Cleveland and they have owned us for the past couple of years.....we take our but whipping....shake hands and move on......GO OWLS!!!!!!.......

Here this, we have played a very tough schedule, Yea, kingsport DB is rebuilding still a pretty good team and will make the 6A payoffs, Riverdale is down and they have issues, but they have some gamers and can play. heck they play in the toughest district in Tennessee, there 2 easiest games was us and Bradley.

Here this Passive the best team we have played, the best coached team we have played, and they would be a top 2 or 3 team in our district is Signal(Thank God it was week 1). They physicaly beat us to death. I will restate this again after we play you.

finally_a_book_of_kanyeisms_300x300.jpg

OffenseDefense2013.jpg

No....thats what YOU feel ChattaOwl......why would we hate a team we have beat 2 years in a row....I think it's the other way around......what you are failing to realize is that OOLTEWAH was here first ......and yes you are the new kids on the block/rookies of 5aaa/young buds/green/newcomers/undefeated/unblemished/preseason hype/#3 in state rankings......but the kids of the Ooltewah area had a CHOICE of where they wanted to be......some chose the Canes...but later defected to McCallie...Baylor.....and even Signal.....trust me the true Owls are at OOLTEWAH.....they dont have a reason to defect anywhere.....we dont hate no team in 5aaa..... we welcome the challenge....heck we LOVE to play Cleveland and they have owned us for the past couple of years.....we take our but whipping....shake hands and move on......GO OWLS!!!!!!.......

Dude, where did I ever say or write that Ooltewah was not here first you fight like a kindergartner. Your logic is so flawed. OK here you go way back when there was no Ooltewah High School actually 1960 or 61 I do believe, the school board said that Tyner High School was over crowded, the Ooltewah area is growing so they built Ooltewah to reduce over crowding. About 8 or 9 years ago the school board said hey Ooltewah High School is over crowded ( jam packed to the hilt) lets build a new school to help with the ever growing area born East Hamilton. Matter of fact Ooltewah Middle was so over crowded the state made some mention of it. Dude we got here the same way you did, just 50 years later. Heck the folks at Ooltewah Middle cried like babies when they built Hunter, they have killed us we can’t win on and on, made me want to hurl. Now you are crying again. No one gave a flip about class size, kids getting an education; all you cared about was winning.

Gatewood left and the kids followed…….. You slam kids and parents for going to the new school and not staying at the hoot barn. Hey here is one for you my kid goes to a school that is 3.1 miles from his house, not 14.7 to Hooterville go figure it out. Yea we have lost kids to McCallie and Baylor, and throw in ND, Silverdale, Grace and all the others….. I let you in on something so have you! Oh, here’s one for you we have gotten kids from other schools also, it’s a freaking choice. I was going to leave this alone but I will take the shot here and now, I never not one time even in rain sleet or snow nor hot weather ever sat in my car on the hill to watch a ball game get your sorry butt in the stadium……. If you beat us Friday and you can, I will give you your props and take it like a man. If we win, and we can I will post my thoughts and move on past you and your silly little jabs at the rookies, new kids, and all that crap.

Good luck to the Owls, fight hard play with pride like you always do be aggressive just don’t be passive it’s a flaw.

Dude, where did I ever say or write that Ooltewah was not here first you fight like a kindergartner. Your logic is so flawed. OK here you go way back when there was no Ooltewah High School actually 1960 or 61 I do believe, the school board said that Tyner High School was over crowded, the Ooltewah area is growing so they built Ooltewah to reduce over crowding. About 8 or 9 years ago the school board said hey Ooltewah High School is over crowded ( jam packed to the hilt) lets build a new school to help with the ever growing area born East Hamilton. Matter of fact Ooltewah Middle was so over crowded the state made some mention of it. Dude we got here the same way you did, just 50 years later. Heck the folks at Ooltewah Middle cried like babies when they built Hunter, they have killed us we can’t win on and on, made me want to hurl. Now you are crying again. No one gave a flip about class size, kids getting an education; all you cared about was winning.Flawed logic?....what is said is true.....not up to me about school sizes or splitting....I'm tired of the principal calling to get kids to stay crap you always ring up like that doesn't happen at your school....

Gatewood left and the kids followed…….. You slam kids and parents for going to the new school and not staying at the hoot barn. Hey here is one for you my kid goes to a school that is 3.1 miles from his house, not 14.7 to Hooterville go figure it out. Yea we have lost kids to McCallie and Baylor, and throw in ND, Silverdale, Grace and all the others….. I let you in on something so have you! Oh,

here’s one for you we have gotten kids from other schools also, it’s a freaking choice. I was going to leave this alone but I will take the shot here and now, I never not one time even in rain sleet or snow nor hot weather ever sat in my car on the hill to watch a ball game get your sorry butt in the stadium……. If you beat us Friday and you can, I will give you your props and take it like a man. If we win, and we can I will post my thoughts and move on past you and your silly little jabs at the rookies, new kids, and all that crap.

Like I said...the true Owls are at Hooterville......and if I want to sit in my vehicle and watch my team..I can....Ihave been a season ticket holder for yearrrrrs......and you are the new addition to 5aaa....and yea I stab n jabb a little just like the canes did when I first joined......look at what you have accomplished.....but I have to be an advocate of my team as well....I will not talk any less about my team win lose or draw.....I'm just a loyal fan and you should respect that.....and I will respect that you moved on.....good luck....Chatta.....Cane....

Good luck to the Owls, fight hard play with pride like you always do be aggressive just don’t be passive it’s a flaw.

Man.....I will be glad to get this game over with........Cleveland take notes.....I have NEVER seen an undefeated team that Whine like the Hurricanes......they complain about the refs calls......after a win.....didn't do that in 4a....they owned it.....and they undefeated in 5aaa.....and still whining......#smh

Agreed. I heard the Cleveland QB on the radio saturday and was very impressed with his maturity. But what impressed me the most was your coach's trust in your QB to make the audible at the line of scrimmage. This is where the Canes are the weakest. We have to run the play called regardless of how we may be out-numbered in the box. State Champion caliber teams have QB's who are allowed to change the play at the line of scrimmage depending on the defense alignment. I really liked what I heard on your alls strategy regarding this area.

I differ with ChattaCane on a couple of his picks. Though Ooltewah has a haus who is definitely a brute, I think East Hamilton has the better running back. The difference is purely the offensive line. We have size but not strength or aggressiveness up front. The proof is when #6 touched the ball last year he was getting TD's or long runs on MOST of his carries. This year we have a VERY inexperienced line that is improving but has yet to make the holes for #6 to run through. You can't run when you are getting hit as soon as you touch the ball and you definitely can't run up the middle with a scat back. We do not play into our strengths until we are deep in the hole. Last year East Hamilton clearly had the more talented team but Coach Williams called a better game. The screen pass was a back breaker.

I think this years teams are more comparable but I think EH has the better QB and the better receivers. I think one of our best receivers was overlooked by ChattaCane. #8 has been clutch for us when we needed him. Not the fastest guy but I would say he has the best hands on the team. Other than that I think ChattaCane did all right with his picks. Just wish our coach would allow our QB the same trust Cleveland gives theirs.

GO HURRICANES![/quote...great post....

Man.....I will be glad to get this game over with........Cleveland take notes.....I have NEVER seen an undefeated team that Whine like the Hurricanes......they complain about the refs calls......after a win.....didn't do that in 4a....they owned it.....and they undefeated in 5aaa.....and still whining......#smh

When someone calls you on something stupid you write your scream whining. Go back to the other post from Walker Valley and cut and paste (you can find how to do it on the Internet) and show the world my whine. You won't cause you can't. You are so thin skined.... You really can throw it out there but you can't take anything. I have told you many times don't pick at me unless your willing to get hammered. I do have fond memories of Hooterville but you are killing them. Don't try to warm up too the Cleveland guys most of them can't stand the Owls anyway...... They have not had time to dislike us yet. Your not an Owl fan at heart you know it. You have no respect for anyone but yourself.

I am waiting!!!!!