OOLTEWAH OWLS VS. EAST HAMILTON HURRICANES

PassiveAggressive

Here I did it for you!

Pick it apart big guy!

The game is what it is...... Coaches players make mistakes and yes so do the refs. I was standing in the end zone with a few people one being a retierd NFL guy. Now 2 of the interference calls I did not see..... But the 2 on the south end that lead too 2 scores for WV kept drives alive on 3rd and long were not interference. Not even close. Heck on one if it was interference it was on the receiver. The last was a no no 2 refs very close to the play no flags the ref who thru it was 29 yards away and he finched before throwing it. After it was over we saw his face and he knew he blew it. No cheating refs he just mad a bad call it happens. WV is a good team and will get better. East Ham 3 D starters that did not play 2 of them could have played but Gate played the safe card the other we will hope for the best. If Herndon played some of those interference calls do not happen they are picks. WV stacked the box and shut down the run in 1st half. Gate ran the gun and threw it forcing the LB'ers not to cheat and it opened up the running game. One game at a time win and move on......

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here I did it for you!

Pick it apart big guy!

The game is what it is...... Coaches players make mistakes and yes so do the refs. I was standing in the end zone with a few people one being a retierd NFL guy. Now 2 of the interference calls I did not see..... But the 2 on the south end that lead too 2 scores for WV kept drives alive on 3rd and long were not interference. Not even close. Heck on one if it was interference it was on the receiver. The last was a no no 2 refs very close to the play no flags the ref who thru it was 29 yards away and he finched before throwing it. After it was over we saw his face and he knew he blew it. No cheating refs he just mad a bad call it happens. WV is a good team and will get better. East Ham 3 D starters that did not play 2 of them could have played but Gate played the safe card the other we will hope for the best. If Herndon played some of those interference calls do not happen they are picks. WV stacked the box and shut down the run in 1st half. Gate ran the gun and threw it forcing the LB'ers not to cheat and it opened up the running game. One game at a time win and move on......

I was responding to someone's post!

When someone calls you on something stupid you write your scream whining. Go back to the other post from Walker Valley and cut and paste (you can find how to do it on the Internet) and show the world my whine. You won't cause you can't. You are so thin skined.... You really can throw it out there but you can't take anything. I have told you many times don't pick at me unless your willing to get hammered. I do have fond memories of Hooterville but you are killing them. Don't try to warm up too the Cleveland guys most of them can't stand the Owls anyway...... They have not had time to dislike us yet. Your not an Owl fan at heart you know it. You have no respect for anyone but yourself.

I am waiting!!!!!

quit whining ChattaCane.....lol......you can't hammer this Owl....

Here I did it for you!

Pick it apart big guy!

but you came away with a win burrow.....get over it.....4-0

oh and you are #2 in the STATE.....bud row......

And you can't stand it!

Don't let it get you down..... You get your shot Friday! Hey call me I buy you a ticket so you don't have to sit in the car there is a chance of rain. Heck I throw in a Hooterville umbrella I got one here somewhere I use to beat the cat with it. His name was Hootie!

And you can't stand it!

Don't let it get you down..... You get your shot Friday! Hey call me I buy you a ticket so you don't have to sit in the car there is a chance of rain. Heck I throw in a Hooterville umbrella I got one here somewhere I use to beat the cat with it. His name was Hootie!

Bud Row.......... Red Neck term meaning I am P-O at you, like a skunk raising its tail..... Now Now aggressive it's just a back yard football game. Relax.

My parking spot is paid for....the same one for yearrrrrrrs bud row........don't need an umbrella for sprinkles.......hoot hoot.....we are not ranked at all :(.........you put a beating on all those powerhouses you played.....and we fell asleep on one of ours.....we have no shot of being ranked # 2 :(:(:(

Boy do I hate that......go Canes........

My parking spot is paid for....the same one for yearrrrrrrs bud row........don't need an umbrella for sprinkles.......hoot hoot.....we are not ranked at all :(.........you put a beating on all those powerhouses you played.....and we fell asleep on one of ours.....we have no shot of being ranked # 2 :(:(:(

Boy do I hate that......go Canes........

Now Now, you have the big dog..... A Pit Bull! We could not stop the Signal kid what makes you think we can stop the "3" dog?

Canes should have won this game last year, offensively they ran over the Owls. 18 had over 250 yds rushing. If not for an interception, failure to kick a FG before half and mistakes by the Cane Defense the Owls would have had nothing. They better hope for those same breaks this year, but I bet Canes Coaches and players remember those mistakes well.

After watching Owls and Tyner last week, I believe that the Canes Offense will eat Owls defense and score at will. Defensively Canes will have to stop the Owls run and cover Binders arm. But at the end of the night this is a Canes win. Moore will have another big night and Milita will also run at will and have a big night. Given a step, Owls can't match his speed.

Lets get this one over with and move on.......Canes win 35-21