OOLTEWAH OWLS VS. EAST HAMILTON HURRICANES

PassiveAggressive

Is this true?

All anyone needs to do is Google his name. I would also think that topic is debatable, but not on here. I do know that he has been signed off by all parties that need to and he is a Owl football player. A very good player, and from what I read in the paper and on line and see of the networks nobody really cares about anything but winning football games.

Edited by chattacane

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you just answer the man's question on why he's is not being recruited by anybody.

He is the only player being given credit for success at Ooltewah this year and I know in the end

this will come back to bite you.

If you think you know so much why don't you ask some teachers, students, players, what they think.

Don't want to put down players either so let's bookmark this and continue this discussion the week after your season is over.

Call the school and ask for yourself.........yes he is the brightest light.....and you make it shine even more every time you try and others try and attack him....it dont matter what you or others think......he is an Owl....and give him credit........you making him famous......if you are a Cane fan.....you are in the loss column....bookmark that!!! and you want him to go to alternative school???why.....because of the boom he lowered on your Canes???? #SMH ...you will have another shot at the  Owls.......if you focus on Cleveland....and let the pittbull rest -_- go owls....

Hey ChattaOwl......you better tell them old farts that after an outstanding performance by the pittbull.....if the the personal attacks make them feel better after a heartbreaking loss....continue on....you are not helping your cause by stabbing and jabbing at the pittbull.....he didnt beat you...our hearts were bigger in the end.....I guess it was getting boaring on here......and yal know how to ruffle my feathers!!! GO OWLS 

I can't believe you cats are drilling down on a high school kid.  He is not playing for a scholarship or money but for fun.  Not every person is cut out for college (not sure if that was your angle).  Bottom-line the EH coachws lost this one for the canes.  Not kicking the FG on the 1st drive, passing on 3 and 20 on their own 15 before the half and not kicking the FG when in range at the end of game.  Leave the kid off the boards unless you have something nice to say. 

I've been DIRECTLY involved with more Owls victories than you will ever be.

Nailed your logo sign to the wall myself.

Just pointing out that you might want to promote the other 21 players on the field a litlle more than your pit bull hero. I have also seen alot more Owls RB's that would run circles around MR Pit Bull. It just looks like the comment hit a nerve.

Just pointing out that you might want to promote the other 21 players on the field a litlle more than your pit bull hero. I have also seen alot more Owls RB's that would run circles around MR Pit Bull. It just looks like the comment hit a nerve.

I agree,  it took a lot of great efforts from 20 plus players to win that game.  The O-line was great, the young defense was good.   

no thats not what you said sir...you started personal attacks on that kid.....the other Owls which I mention all the time are the real winners on defense......you guys keep the pittbull hungry by bringing up negativity.....i thought we were done with this.......why dont YOU promote others...in a positive manner..... :popcorneater: go Owls

I can't believe you cats are drilling down on a high school kid.  He is not playing for a scholarship or money but for fun.  Not every person is cut out for college (not sure if that was your angle).  Bottom-line the EH coachws lost this one for the canes.  Not kicking the FG on the 1st drive, passing on 3 and 20 on their own 15 before the half and not kicking the FG when in range at the end of game.  Leave the kid off the boards unless you have something nice to say. 

sir...I apologize.....I am on an Owl island being a fan and just like adults....kids make mistakes...and here at Owl Nation we have a great support system going trying to keep these kids focused...all of them GO OWLS...