15-AA Standings after Friday

specialed

Here are my predicted standings after Friday Night for 15-AA

15-AA Standings after  9/13/13   overall     dist.

Covington(play Brighton)              4-0          1-0

JCM(play Chester Co.)                  3-1          1-0

Liberty( play MUS)                         1-3          1-0

Northside(play J. Southside)          3-1          0-1

Haywood(play Crockett Co.)          2-2          0-1

Ripley( play Westview)                   2-2          0-1

Covington wins this county battle not because they are so much better, but Brighton is only a (Mosley show).  

JCM beat a declining Chester County that won't be able to contain a JCM offense that is ranked high in  about every offensive 3A category in the state, and a much improved Cougar defense that flies to the ball and hits. Cougars keep winning.

Liberty steps up to the plate again and play with a "Giant" in MUS.  Will not get the win but more experience for a district run.  Just try to leave with no major injuries.

Northside will straight up, run through a Junior high version of Jackson Southside.(Should never had let Coach Craig go, it's called Karma)

Haywood is much improved and have gotten back to what the fanbase like, smash football. Haywood's defense is lights out but the offense is suspect, that the Liberty defense exposed. They will compete but Crockett Co. wins this one.

Finally, Coach Craig have the Tigers going in the right direction, unfortunately they're going to play Westview who are not spectacular but very fundemental and win this one going away.

Edited by specialed

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant really argue with it...

ill go out on a limb and say that haywood gives crockett a better game than expected...but nothing spectacular

CC by 3 TDs...not 6

im very curious about the covington/brighton showdown...will covingtons numbers finally haunt them...or is it a nonissue...brighton is 6A so i would guess theyll have around 100 players suited up to walk the sidelines...if they cant take advantage of it then i dont expect anyone else to either

You can never tell in a local rivalry like Brighton @ Covington. This could be decided by early mistakes by either team, or it could drag on to the end. 

Brighton has not been playing football long. Their first year was 1997. Covington won 10 in a row, with many wins being blow-outs. However, Brighton improved and then won 5 in a row (including a couple of blowouts of their own), while Covington had sort of a down period in our football history.

Last year Covington regained their edge in the series, winning 29-7.

I can't predict the winner, but the home field is usually pretty kind to the Chargers.

yup...with north side and ripley goin head to head 1 of them will be out of it after this weeks games

and haywood having to go to covington doesnt bode to well for the tomcats either...

on the flip side jcm and liberty will be playing for a tie of 1st place with covington assuming the chargers do what is expected and win...of course if the chargers fall then the winner of jcm/liberty will be in the drivers seat all alone

Here are my predicted standings after Friday Night for 15-AA

15-AA Standings after  9/13/13   overall     dist.

Covington(play Brighton)              4-0          1-0

JCM(play Chester Co.)                  3-1          1-0

Liberty( play MUS)                         1-3          1-0

Northside(play J. Southside)          3-1          0-1

Haywood(play Crockett Co.)          2-2          0-1

Ripley( play Westview)                   2-2          0-1

Covington wins this county battle not because they are so much better, but Brighton is only a (Mosley show).  

JCM beat a declining Chester County that won't be able to contain a JCM offense that is ranked high in  about every offensive 3A category in the state, and a much improved Cougar defense that flies to the ball and hits. Cougars keep winning.

Liberty steps up to the plate again and play with a "Giant" in MUS.  Will not get the win but more experience for a district run.  Just try to leave with no major injuries.

Northside will straight up, run through a Junior high version of Jackson Southside.(Should never had let Coach Craig go, it's called Karma)

Haywood is much improved and have gotten back to what the fanbase like, smash football. Haywood's defense is lights out but the offense is suspect, that the Liberty defense exposed. They will compete but Crockett Co. wins this one.

Finally, Coach Craig have the Tigers going in the right direction, unfortunately they're going to play Westview who are not spectacular but very fundemental and win this one going away.

I don't just talk to be talking.  If you look closely everything I predicted came to pass.  If I tell you a roster chew tobacco, you better look under his wing for the spit cup.

Predictions this week...

Going out on a limb and saying Haywood beats Covington.. Very hard decision though.

Liberty beats JCM.

And I really do believe Ripley is gonna get the upper hand on northside. All depends if they show up in the second half... Both games they lost they were either tied at half time or down by 7.