11AA thoughts

bulldog3509

Of course I'm taking Lewis by a couple scores in this one. Call me a homer, but I see LC getting up for this one. Dont get me wrong,I know Camden will cone prepared, but Lewis has a slight edge on D and O but a more noticable edge on special teams. A returned Kick or punt for The Panthers could bust this one wide open this week. The Panther Pit will be rocking!

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

Panther Pit will be rocking They better coe to play and bring some tylenol or midol cause there gonna need it nothing against E Hickman but you guys let them score 28 on you and we only let them score 6pts on our starting D and put our 2nd string in at the begin of the 4th . I see us winning by at least 14 but I know that is why they play the game but we are on a mission this yr and have gotten really better each and every week and our D is clicking. All I saw that Camden had was that # 22 and he isn't even that fast we have 3 guys that are that faster - I mean faster than #22 Special teams looked weak for Camden as well. I say 35-17

Check 22's yardage for the year and see how slow he is.Camden's Senior Middle Linebacker was out last week for a bad bruise.You better hope he dont play but I bet he does!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Panther Pit will be rocking They better coe to play and bring some tylenol or midol cause there gonna need it nothing against E Hickman but you guys let them score 28 on you and we only let them score 6pts on our starting D and put our 2nd string in at the begin of the 4th . I see us winning by at least 14 but I know that is why they play the game but we are on a mission this yr and have gotten really better each and every week and our D is clicking. All I saw that Camden had was that # 22 and he isn't even that fast we have 3 guys that are that faster - I mean faster than #22 Special teams looked weak for Camden as well. I say 35-17

Edited by CamdenBottoms

I think that this will be a battle until the end between two good teams. Contrary to what some might believe, I think that Camden has all the elements to be one of the best teams in the state.  If you think that #22 is not fast then you are a blinded homer. I doubt that there will be any player on the field that will be as shifty and fast this week. If LC is as cocky as one of their player or parents (not sure which) who have posted before then Camden will roll.  Don’t forget that LC gave up 28 to a 2A school and my brother said that Camden is much better than them.