Guest brykat

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest POWERHOUSE69

nope cus

every one knows that if paged played like they did agianst giles friday night they would have been in the top 5 of 3-A. but like i said befor its not how much talent u have on a team but how u come together and play as a team. then only time paged played like a team was n the 4 games that we won and the one we lost to brentwood. so next year patriots learn, believe, and play as a team.

good luck patriots.

Guest POWERHOUSE69

yea we arent n the playoffs cus we play bigger and better teams then u will ever will. yea yall kicked are buts on the score board but every body that whatched the game between us knows who ran all over u on the field. and yea we do have proof of yall having yalls assistance princable on are side lines listing to are playing calling and single them in to yalls DB's. how many first downs did yall have wasnt it like 7 to are like 27. and how many total yards did yall have wasnt it just parely 200 to are 400 yards plus. so i think thats enough said.

well good luck to next year patriots.

Marshall co. isnt that good, I hate to say it but its the truth. Yes, they beat everybody they played except David Lipscomb, who by the way is a 2a school if im not mistaken. Thats beside the point though....look at your schedule, you do it every year. Play nobodys and win. Then come play-off time your screwed. So have fun loseing in the 2nd round just like always :o

Guest POWERHOUSE69

marchell county didnt but page out of the playoffs. we had to beat cheatem to be in the playoffs. yall didnt have anything to do with us so u better be ready for your last 2 weeks or maybe one week cus yall aint the power house team yall think yall are yall just have a really weak schedule. yea i wish we had a weak schedule cus if u did we whould be at least #2 in 3-a. i would bet anything yall couldnt even play on the same field much less tye your own shoes up agianst brentwood or centiniel or trousdale county.

How on earth could Page be #2 in 3A when they can't even make #4 in their own region. Your schdeule was tough for sure but the fact remains you lost to Greenbrier, Cheatham and Marshall County in your own region and Trousdale another 3A team.

Sorry guys you are under a dillusion if you think you were one of the top ten 3A teams this year.

Dont talk all this crap about marshall Co. WE beat the same teams ya'll lost to. Ask anyone that was at the scrimmage against Brentwood and see if we could play with them or not. Since Page doesnt have a game this week or any time soon, come on down to Marshall Co. and cheer against us since you couldnt beat us. Trust me the DBs of the tigers dont need help to get interceptions. The DBs have a total of 12 interceptions and only two of them came in your game. QB jared elliot told #6 after the came that he could break on a ball better than anyone he had played this year. :D

let me give you my opinion onlinelc. no, page wasnt in the top four in their region. physically they outplayed every 3a school on their schedule. but since they had such tough teams that they would play tough then lose this brought the whole team down mentally. to win you have to have the winning attitude but after losing heartbreakers this will bring a winning attitude down. had they played a weaker schedulue such as marshall countys, they would have started winning and got the attitude which they needed to be more competitive. just my opinion dont care what you have to say