South Pittsburg against Whitwell (Moore man vs Barnhart man)

Roy Dillard

Excuse me sir. I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. I just don't know the kid and have never heard of him. Now I know.

I told ya this kid ran wild against those purple and white fellows. He is dangerous but so is his brother who was out hurt .pirates win but that little fellow is dangerous. Whitwell is losing these games because Whitwell is beating Whitwell. Mistakes made in the red zone. Panic plays by coach.no depth. Had whitwell not made a couple terrible mistakes score could have been Tigers 21 warriors 14 easy. But that's football and that's who generally wins and who is considered to be the best team, the one with fewer mistakes right?pirates win but I would never overlook any team.

Roy I for one think the offense play calling was pretty good Friday. Mr Stone hats off to you. Getting the plays in and the offense huddeled and at the line. Little faster paced tempo from previous weeks . I think that's good kind of keeps the defense on their heels.these kind of improvents over the next few weeks and good things will happen.

Are you joking me? That Grider boy is a passer not a runner. That was stupid to make him run the ball when we were winning by a lot. If he gets hurt and we lose some games, our boys could miss the playoffs. You think im joking but im not.

Are you joking me? That Grider boy is a passer not a runner. That was stupid to make him run the ball when we were winning by a lot. If he gets hurt and we lose some games, our boys could miss the playoffs. You think im joking but im not.

Calm down Roy. I talked to a few people and the play Grider ran the ball was suppose to be a double reverse double pass. You see Grider was going to hand it off to a runner and then that runner was handing it off to the other runner. That second runner was then giving it back to Grider who was then going to throw it across field to the first runner. The first runner was then throwing it back across field to Grider, then Grider was throwing a Hail Mary to that second runner who also happened to be the guy that had already touched the ball once. This way everyone touched it two or more times on the same play.

Calm down Roy. I talked to a few people and the play Grider ran the ball was suppose to be a double reverse double pass. You see Grider was going to hand it off to a runner and then that runner was handing it off to the other runner. That second runner was then giving it back to Grider who was then going to throw it across field to the first runner. The first runner was then throwing it back across field to Grider, then Grider was throwing a Hail Mary to that second runner who also happened to be the guy that had already touched the ball once. This way everyone touched it two or more times on the same play.

Sounds like you've been hittin' the bottle too.

I Seen That Play Work Against My Rebels...But The Lunchroom Lady Score the Touchdown

actually Roy, when Moore leaned over to Stone and said, I believe Grider could even run it on these boys. He was talking about Vic not Kitt.
  • Upvote 1