Perry Co vs Wayne Co

wildcat89

WC by 21 or more. PC wont score until seconds come in. WC 37 PC 12. Ive seen both, WC will run all over the Vikings.

Our" seconds" as you called them, are just about as good as our starters  and in a few cases they are as good they just need a chance to prove it on the field! So don't think it gets easy just because you might see some subs! "GO CATS"

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell you that every player and coach from Perry County that has busted their tails all summer and every practice will care! ! IMO You just let you're true feelings about  the football progam in PC out of the bag. If your a true PC supporter for life then you care. Or is football something that you just do waiting for you're favorite season's to begin. The rest of state and posters may not care if we win but they will take notice if we lose. I think it will be a close game. GO CATS!

I never said a word about what Perry County will feel like! I said who will care about Wayne County beating Perry County? Plus if you would read my post i said "IF". You're from Wayne County no wonder because none of you can READ! This game will be close. It won't be a blowout "IF" Wayne County wins. I sure hope Perry County wins just to shut y'alls mouths because Perry County can become the spoiler since "IF" Perry County wins then Wayne County's done because they won't win but maybe one other game or maybe two on the schedule remaining? Good Luck to both teams. Really no need to smack talk since "supposedly" Wayne County's going to win anyways so what's it matter? NOT! 

Where you at tonight "Wildcat89" are you resting up for tomorrow night!

I fooled around and let my phone die. WC will win but they will have to play mistake free, turnovers have killed us at times but I think they got a grip on that. As for PC supporter got life, I can read just fine it's just hard to interpret ignorance sometimes, so get your dictionary out for those big words and interpret that. GO CATS!

Our" seconds" as you called them, are just about as good as our starters  and in a few cases they are as good they just need a chance to prove it on the field! So don't think it gets easy just because you might see some subs! "GO CATS"

Ive seen wc seconds and pc starters. Pc will score on them with ease. Wc starters are a different story. Pc may not cross the fifty on them.

Ive seen wc seconds and pc starters. Pc will score on them with ease. Wc starters are a different story. Pc may not cross the fifty on them.

Most of the boys that you seen at the jv game haven't even seen the field in regular games, but WC has around sixty something players. I think coach Rice dressed 38 out for jv.

Looking like it's gonna be a rough stormy night tonight. Hope we can get the game in. PC's had a great week this week in practice and will be ready. If PC can limit the p-foul laundry yards I think it will be a lot closer than a blowout. So far this season talent and ability hasn't been the problem, beating ourselves with poor mental decisions after the play have. Wish all the players and fans a safe night.