Perry Co vs Wayne Co

wildcat89

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WC wins 20-6. Great to get another win and beat PC! It was another solid defensive effort. The weather was tough on the offense, and I hope we have clear skies the rest of the season. 2-3 is a lot better than 0-3.  Got to get ready for Fayetteville. They will be a tough opponent.

Edited by 1RT

Congrats cats, defense was awesome! PC seems to be in a down hill slide, the coaches have no control over their players. The game went just as I thought it would, pushing, shoving and late hits and the coaches do nothing about it. PC needs to get a grip and turn this thing around quick. Good luck the rest if the year.

I think you made a statement last week when you beat a Top 10 team. Beating a team like us won't bring you any praise because we're 1-3. Beat Loretto on the road or Beat a really good Fayetteville Tigers team. Making a statement against Perry County won't get you anywhere. Having said that, I think you better not over look Perry County because we've been having a great week of practice and they have looked sharp and focused about this game. If there's one game on the Vikings schedule that they will give it there all, it's Friday Night.

Someone please explain to me how we are going to get better when we really don't have an offensive plan at all!!! If the offensive plan didn't work for the first 1/2 why not try something different??! Still after 3rd quarter (75%  of the game) we still try the same ole, same ole into the 4th!! I'm no football major, but it doesn't take a genius to see what we are doing isn't working!!! Try something or someone else!!! Why can't those defensive players play offensive???!! What happen to the more aggressive quarterback? Why the change for a district game??!! Not just our players, but our coaches (offensive coaches - whoever they are) need to get it together!!

WC leads 20-6 with about 4:20 left in 4th qtr. Its been an ugly game with the weather. WC offense can't hold onto the ball. PC doesn't have an offense so far.

Very true!! No offense all night!! Not sure why they ran that offense - hasn't worked yet so far this year!! Did I miss something of why they did tonight?! Has PC already give up this season and training for next year?

Does anyone have game stats? The rain made it rough on both teams holding the ball but I'm thinking that PC had very few yards total offense and possibly negative yards.

Just got done messaging the guys from iHigh and they said that Perry County's offense had thirty three rushes for forty four yards total. Wayne County had forty rushes for a hundred and forty four yards and Preston Rice was four for ten passing for fifty nine yards for a grand total of fifty plays and two hundred and three yards of total offense. Perry County had ten penalties and four turnovers. Wayne County had twelve penalties and three turnovers.