One AA team - FULTON

GreenPap

It happens all the time  in sports the most talented team doesn't always win.  Orange Bowl 1984 U of Miami 31- Nebraska 30,  1983 NCAA Basketball NC State beats U of Houston. Undefeated Patriots lose to the Giants in the super bowl, Jets beat the Colts in a super bowl. there is a reason the games are played you never know what is going to happen. So until week 12 you all keep telling Fulton that they are the Greatest team in the state. Hopefully that Friday night in week 12 The Greene Devils can shock the State. until then it don't really matter. Week 5 opponent is all that matters.

Gee , Maryville has never beat a team with talent before !! You know I'd actually like to be happy for Fulton and cheer them on to state , and hopefully Maryville , Alcoa , and a few more join them . You guys that always do this are Packer Sheep , he's like a little girl in that he thinks the latest shiny thing he's seen is the greatest .

Why don't you guys quit claiming to be superior to any and all and just enjoy your season . Fulton does not play Maryville , Ensworth , Or several other powerful teams out there . i won't try to belittle Fulton by claiming an Imaginary League Football game over them this year . Stick to beating the next team on your schedule and quit claiming you would beat the Green Bay packers and a lot more people will be pulling for you .

Gee , Maryville has never beat a team with talent before !! You know I'd actually like to be happy for Fulton and cheer them on to state , and hopefully Maryville , Alcoa , and a few more join them . You guys that always do this are Packer Sheep , he's like a little girl in that he thinks the latest shiny thing he's seen is the greatest .

Why don't you guys quit claiming to be superior to any and all and just enjoy your season . Fulton does not play Maryville , Ensworth , Or several other powerful teams out there . i won't try to belittle Fulton by claiming an Imaginary League Football game over them this year . Stick to beating the next team on your schedule and quit claiming you would beat the Green Bay packers and a lot more people will be pulling for you .

I think I made it clear I'm not a Fulton fan. I will pull for them if they are the team from East TN. And they certainly aren't the 'latest shiny thing', they are defending champs and better than they were last year.  Farragut isn't a great team, but they are a good 6A team. Fulton totally dominated them in every phase of the game. BTW, I would love to see Fulton play Maryville, would probably be a great game. But why play them, they don't have to compete with a school that size.

It happens all the time  in sports the most talented team doesn't always win.  Orange Bowl 1984 U of Miami 31- Nebraska 30,  1983 NCAA Basketball NC State beats U of Houston. Undefeated Patriots lose to the Giants in the super bowl, Jets beat the Colts in a super bowl. there is a reason the games are played you never know what is going to happen. So until week 12 you all keep telling Fulton that they are the Greatest team in the state. Hopefully that Friday night in week 12 The Greene Devils can shock the State. until then it don't really matter. Week 5 opponent is all that matters.

Well this is a change.....at least you're admitting to being then underdog.

Really? As a maryville fan, you guys have more than a decade of dominance. Rarely do I see any of your fans pumping their chest saying how no one can beat you. It's usually people joining the band wagon or opponents that you have thumped that do the talking. Go back and do a little research and see who is saying Fulton is the best and see if you don't see the similarities. There are only a handful of people from the Fulton fan base that even post on coachT. Although we don't have the same résumé of maryville or Alcoa, this is not our first rodeo. A lot of the sheep just got beat and are just saying that there is a lot of media hype, but Fulton is better than we thought. Unless you're Greenville and just like warning everyone how dominant they are, look and see who is speaking on Fulton's behalf.

Well this is a change.....at least you're admitting to being then underdog.

With all of the returning starters from a State Championship team Fulton is the #1 team in 4A until someone beats them. The champ is the champ until they are beat. As far as underdog that depends on who's eyes you are looking thru at that time. I do think if both teams keep playing at the very high level that they currently are playing the game between Fulton and Greeneville will be a championship caliber game. That game will come down to Mistakes, Discipline, and Execution. Still a lot of football to be played before that is even a possibility.