Goodpasture vs Trousdale co.

Creekbank76

i'm getting more education/entertainment from looking through kindergarden finger paintings than i have from this tome of a thread. 

but i think you can save it.

There's one man who could save this thread and that's slim shady. If he hadn't of been running that Lollie pop licker and got himself kicked off here on GP week of all weeks TC might have had a chance this week. I don't know what'll happen now but one things for sure, last thing he told me other day when he fixed the car was that Creasy man backed down from harris's offer to play this year cause he said he couldn't handle GP AND Westmoreland in the same year. He was afraid some of those little sweat bees would get their stingers yanked out before the district game with GP Friday night. Way I see it, slim has let sweat bee nation down by not knowing when to shut his hotdog holder. Maybe Mr. Fedex1 cant pick up where slim left off.

There's one man who could save this thread and that's slim shady. If he hadn't of been running that Lollie pop licker and got himself kicked off here on GP week of all weeks TC might have had a chance this week. I don't know what'll happen now but one things for sure, last thing he told me other day when he fixed the car was that Creasy man backed down from harris's offer to play this year cause he said he couldn't handle GP AND Westmoreland in the same year. He was afraid some of those little sweat bees would get their stingers yanked out before the district game with GP Friday night. Way I see it, slim has let sweat bee nation down by not knowing when to shut his hotdog holder. Maybe Mr. Fedex1 cant pick up where slim left off.

i'm just glad to see you making the most of it while he's away. :lol: 

Public or private,win or lose GP and TC are gonna put 11 players each out on the field.So lets just strap it up and PLAY BALL!.And when the dust settles we'll see who wins.GO JACKETS!!

I have family at Goodpasture.  My uncle wants to know if the GP Yacht Club bring their boats up the creek off the Cumberland?  Is the Creek deep enough with all the Rain lately?