Goodpasture vs Trousdale co.

Creekbank76

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!! IF YOU READ THE LINK YOU PROVIDED IT CLEARLY SHOWS IF YOUR ENROLLMENT IS HIGHER THAN 528 YOU SHOULD BE IN 2A IN ALL SPORTS EXCEPT FOOTBALL WHERE YOU ARE IN 3A! ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS?

DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU POST MORON!

Don't you just love how some people totally ignore simple facts, figures, and common sense? Give up 'fanatic, no way he'll ever admit what everyone else knew already.

I have family at Goodpasture.  My uncle wants to know if the GP Yacht Club bring their boats up the creek off the Cumberland?  Is the Creek deep enough with all the Rain lately?

Slim, with the kind of yacht you'll bring up to the creek bank I'm sure there'll be plenty water. You can pick it up and pack it over the dry spots least that what I do when I go canoeing.

Slim, with the kind of yacht you'll bring up to the creek bank I'm sure there'll be plenty water. You can pick it up and pack it over the dry spots least that what I do when I go canoeing.

Hey Postman, tell all the TC people that work so hard everyweek in the concession stand not to worry about it this week.  My uncle said the GP faithful will bring their own food.

Hey Postman, tell all the TC people that work so hard everyweek in the concession stand not to worry about it this week. My uncle said the GP faithful will bring their own food.

Sounds like you've seen the GP faithful travel somewhere slim. These fine examples of Americas finest upper crust bring their own concession stand trailer to every away gamer,or at least they used to. They served grey poopon and prime rib out the window to their patrons. They make sure not one red cent is spent at your red neck ran concession stand. They don't like to stand too close to the locals in fear of catching something I wreckon. By the way, I bet slim is hiding this week. He was talking awful big back in late spring about cutting tires on the GP charter bus when they came to the creek bank. He resorted to being a poser these days.

good to see the GP people talking big but  we going let the scoreboard talk at the end of the game not saying yall will lose but for sure you will have to earn it our boys will be more then ready come kick off

Boy that's weak. I expected more from king jacket. Not saying your gonna lose but..........you sound real confident. US GP FOLKS are gonna take the crick bank over. To be honest I don't think there has been one GP snob on here yet talking smack but really why would they?