Gleason @ Mckenzie

Gzone

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McKenzie V. Gleason and Huntingdon V. West Carroll Games Postponed

Huntingdon V. West Carroll High School Football game has been postponed due to rain. The Mustangs and War Eagles will play at Huntingdon on Saturday, September 21 at 6 p.m. 

McKenzie V. Gleason High School Football game has been postponed due to rain. The Rebels and Bulldogs will play at McKenzie (Football Field @ McKenzie Middle School) on Saturday, September 21 at 7:30 p.m.

Butchie if that Comer man cant beat those Gleason boys he is not very good.  That Gleason man did not even fill out his survey for my Murphy Fair book.  That usually means they are not very good.  You think im joking but im not.

Roy, I've got close ties to the 'Dawgs and to coach Lampkin. Without asking him, I can tell you that he didn't fill out the paper because he's not interested in book rankings and such. All he cares about is what they do on the field of play.......not what anyone else thinks or some computer program kicks out. The Bulldogs aren't driven in any way by what others in the area and the state think of them. If anything it makes them more dangerous.. It is mentioned that their strength of schedule is low. Did you note how bad the Bulldogs beat those teams?? And so far, they have been playing a lot of the roster each game. Not that they have much roster (29) with only 145 kids in school to pick from and likely half of those students are girls so........... I'm not sayin'..........I'm just sayin'!

No doubt the Rebels have had the toughest schedule to date in this game and played respectable but I sure wouldn't make a prediction based on Noah not filling out a survey from you. I would agree that the Rebels are the favorites in the game in most folks eyes. BUT, the game is postponed until Saturday night and they will play on a dry(er) field. That should be a plus for Gleason if anything. Heck, I don't know, we'll know about 9:30 tomorrow night unless they decide to play all night!!!!!!

McKenzie V. Gleason and Huntingdon V. West Carroll Games Postponed

Huntingdon V. West Carroll High School Football game has been postponed due to rain. The Mustangs and War Eagles will play at Huntingdon on Saturday, September 21 at 6 p.m. 

McKenzie V. Gleason High School Football game has been postponed due to rain. The Rebels and Bulldogs will play at McKenzie (Football Field @ McKenzie Middle School) on Saturday, September 21 at 7:30 p.m.

Let me ask you McKenzie people a question.  Does that Comer man play his games at a middle school field?  What kind of mess is this?  Does that Childress man know he is playing his games at a middle school field. 

Let me ask you McKenzie people a question.  Does that Comer man play his games at a middle school field?  What kind of mess is this?  Does that Childress man know he is playing his games at a middle school field. 

Naaah, we put the middle school at the HS football field. Don

't have a clue who "that Childress man" but if you find him let us know.?? Does that Dillard man have a visual on his prostate? You think I'm serious and I am!!!

Edited by duckman38201

Guest hevyrevy1611

this game will be something! I not have kids or kin in either school, but have driven bus for both and know players on both teams, and pull for them when they not playing our Lions. Both teams in our district, we all play each other, and based on history Rebels have edge, but the way Gleason been playing since last half of last season and all of this year, wow, those Bulldogs are cruising pretty strong. This will be their best test so far, and I'm predicting Bulldogs will probably win this in a back and forth struggle. Man I wish I could see this one, if it on radio I will be listening! Hope nobody gets injured on either team and good luck to both!

this game will be something! I not have kids or kin in either school, but have driven bus for both and know players on both teams, and pull for them when they not playing our Lions. Both teams in our district, we all play each other, and based on history Rebels have edge, but the way Gleason been playing since last half of last season and all of this year, wow, those Bulldogs are cruising pretty strong. This will be their best test so far, and I'm predicting Bulldogs will probably win this in a back and forth struggle. Man I wish I could see this one, if it on radio I will be listening! Hope nobody gets injured on either team and good luck to both!

98.9 or www.whdmradio.com and click on the Rebel man.

Guest hevyrevy1611

98.9 or www.whdmradio.com and click on the Rebel man.

THANK YOU! :) This is something else imho Dresden needs, our own dedicated in-house sports radio station, plus a school band, a visitors parking lot and concession stand, a track around the field, and more seating on visitor's side. But I just a hick from sticks with no money nor pull/connections to get anything done, just spewing off, which I am good at! ha! And speaking of UC earlier, our Lions host the mighty Tornados next game.. bet it will be the most crowded game of year for both teams! My main hope is always nobody gets hurt! Will be a GREAT game no doubt! District 13A and 14A are both producing some strong teams this year. Gonna be fun to see how this year develops and how it all ends in Cookeville! I know who I voting for, but not making reservations yet. HA!