Scott @ CAK

ScottishHighlander

Well that was ugly. I'm telling you we need to start having the qb making changes at the line instead of looking down 1 receiver.

No disrespect, but seriously, from what I saw last night from Scott, until the Center/QB exchange gets better and the OL starts blocking better, it won't make any difference if the QB is allowed to change the play at the LOS or not.  Hopefully that was just a bad night for the Highlanders and you can bounce back.

Good game by the Warriors and as pointed out, a much needed confidence builder and we saw some stellar play from the kids that got in the game in the second half.  

It's true, at the end of the game, CAK could have and maybe even should have won against Powell and Catholic, but with that said, it looks like poor play from those two teams gave us the chance to even be in it in the first place.  

From what I've seen so far, CAK still looks like they could be a player come playoff time as long as they continue to improve and minimize mistakes from the coaching staff on down.  We definitely have a couple of must wins on our schedule (Scott was one), but if we do, we may squeak into the playoffs, and hopefully by then, we'd have built up enough confidence and experience to make some noise.

It's just my two cents and probably worth less than most people's two cents:)

Go Warriors, keep making us proud:)

Well obviously my "keys to the game" for Scott didn't work out so well. Apparently CAK did not come out flat, did not have any early turnovers, and Scott did not capitalize on them because they weren't there. Sounded to me like CAK dominated the LOS. That'll make for a long night, I don't care who you are or who you're playing, lose the LOS and probably lose the game.

Has there been a change at center for Scott? What I saw of them they didn't seem to be having any problems, line was very physical and did a good job as well. I didn't watch them against CAK but I did see them go against Rockwood. Granted Rockwood is no CAK as far as style of offense but they do play smash mouth ball and their line is probably their strongest asset. Scott man handled them. Didn't know if there had been some position changes or injuries I was unaware of.

Well obviously my "keys to the game" for Scott didn't work out so well. Apparently CAK did not come out flat, did not have any early turnovers, and Scott did not capitalize on them because they weren't there. Sounded to me like CAK dominated the LOS. That'll make for a long night, I don't care who you are or who you're playing, lose the LOS and probably lose the game.

Has there been a change at center for Scott? What I saw of them they didn't seem to be having any problems, line was very physical and did a good job as well. I didn't watch them against CAK but I did see them go against Rockwood. Granted Rockwood is no CAK as far as style of offense but they do play smash mouth ball and their line is probably their strongest asset. Scott man handled them. Didn't know if there had been some position changes or injuries I was unaware of.

Nope no changes. CAK is still CAK. By far the best team we've seen so far. No one comes close to them as far as the teams we've seen through scrimmages and games. They are well coached. Its a new level of football. I vote Scott to get out of these knoxville districts that win the state every year so we can finally build ourselves as a program and stop getting beat down every single year! Why in the world would you put 3 teams in the same district that would be a contender for the state championship. Spread them out. Before this district we was with Austin East ( in their glory days ) Fulton, Anderson County, Catholic, Kingston, and Gibbs. Scotts always got the short end of the stick when district selections come out. We can't compete till the competition is level. I mean someone from our district has been to state ever since like 2000. This how crazy it gets sometimes. Livingston first year in our district in 2006 goes 5-5 in the regular season and just barely beats Scott and squeaks in the playoffs. They upset fulton and win state!?!?! I want out till we can get our strength up.