R'dale vs LaVergne

Lost Old Dad

There are currently three high schools in Rutherford County that have NEVER beaten R'dale. One we will not play as they are too small in Eagleville. The second is Stewarts Creek because we have not played them YET. The third is LaVergne.

If he manages to lose this one the destruction of what was a dynasty at R'dale will be complete.

Having said that, Friday night is 'suppose' to be wet. That favors R'dales ground game vs air LaVergne.

Good point on the weather, hadn't considered that. Might be the equalizer Riverdale needs to get a win.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30% chance of rain Friday night is the report right now.  If that is what RHS is counting on to win this game, that is unfortunate because it is like an admission that LHS has the better team at this point and they may very well actually have a better team.  They took the new-improved Ravenwood into overtime. 

But if LHS doesn't get this win before CJ and JJ graduate, I'm not sure if-and-when they will ever get a win over RHS. 

30% chance of rain Friday night is the report right now.  If that is what RHS is counting on to win this game, that is unfortunate because it is like an admission that LHS has the better team at this point and they may very well actually have a better team.  They took the new-improved Ravenwood into overtime. 

But if LHS doesn't get this win before CJ and JJ graduate, I'm not sure if-and-when they will ever get a win over RHS. 

Did I miss the announcement from Riverdale stating they were counting on rain to be able to win and admitting that LHS is the better team? 

Did I miss the announcement from Riverdale stating they were counting on rain to be able to win and admitting that LHS is the better team?

Easy rabbit ears. I know you are kinda testy with the beating you have been taking over the last couple of weeks but scroll up a few posts and you will see what NRG was referring to.

quote:

Lost Old Dad, on 18 Sept 2013 - 07:20 AM, said:snapback.png

So no one actually associated with Riverdale said anything to the effect of Riverdale needing rain to be able to beat Lavergne, nor did anyone from Riverdale say Lavergne was the better team before the game was even played. I was afraid those actually associated with Riverdale had started listening to LOD  and  were waving the white flag to Lavergne and praying for rain. Glad we have that cleared up. 

So no one actually associated with Riverdale said anything to the effect of Riverdale needing rain to be able to beat Lavergne, nor did anyone from Riverdale say Lavergne was the better team before the game was even played. I was afraid those actually associated with Riverdale had started listening to LOD  and  were waving the white flag to Lavergne and praying for rain. Glad we have that cleared up.

No they did not, but if your Boy chokes and loses this one he might as well announce his leaving/retirement or whatever.

At least we would have plenty of time to hire a real coach who cares about R'dale then.

No they did not, but if your Boy chokes and loses this one he might as well announce his leaving/retirement or whatever.

At least we would have plenty of time to hire a real coach who cares about R'dale then.

So lets say they do lose and Aydelott does not announce anything and again frustrates you. I guess your only option is going to be come on here and whine and complain, right? You certainly have had a long, fruitless, frustrated, and wasted campaign against the guy. Must be hard to sleep at night.