R'dale vs LaVergne

Lost Old Dad

I almost sniffled...I can sense your pain...I'll get you some tissues. He "destroyed" your team and gets to leave on his own terms, despite your poor mouthing him almost from day one. The frustration is killing you. It must be very degrading to feel so inept at trying to bring him down and failing so miserably. 

"Sometimes it's hard ... to be a Fan ... Giving all ... your Love ... to Just One Man .... "

This is dedicated to Swami and Hardtackle ... you gotta admire their dedication to their Man ... it's really Sweet ! 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MKD, I have decided to pretty much ignore Swimmy as he seems to thrive on attention.

Talking to him is like trying to teach a pig to sing. Can't be done and just wastes your time.

Neither he or Hardtickle have offered ONE reason why their boy is right vs all the reasons folks have given them for him to already be gone.

Now to sit back and count the losses.

Thank goodness you are now ignoring me. I have accomplished what Nolan and Aydelott could not. But I bet you respond to this because you are weak minded. I did give reasons why Aydelott is right, you just didn't like or agree with them, so now you deny their existence. That's another mark of weakness. But since you are ignoring me, and I am a waste of your time, I am thankful I dont have to hear from you any more. Unless you are not a man of his word...I guess we will see. I'm betting you dont respond to this post, but will respond to another, and deny that you said you were ignoring me.

You are making this way too easy for me.  

"Sometimes it's hard ... to be a Fan ... Giving all ... your Love ... to Just One Man .... "

This is dedicated to Swami and Hardtackle ... you gotta admire their dedication to their Man ... it's really Sweet ! 

I bet you play a mean banjo, don't you, Deliverance? Strange that you keep chiming on a Riverdale thread, and you are a Maryville guy. Having some envy issues, or just hung up and can't let go of the fact that you were torn a new one in some other posts? Its a sad state to be stuck in, isn't it son? Enjoy the porch. Don't worry, they will drop someday and then you can call yourself a man.

MKD, I have decided to pretty much ignore Swimmy as he seems to thrive on attention.

Talking to him is like trying to teach a pig to sing. Can't be done and just wastes your time.

Neither he or Hardtickle have offered ONE reason why their boy is right vs all the reasons folks have given them for him to already be gone.

Now to sit back and count the losses.

I agree, however I do admire the way he stands behind his man (or in his case in front of his man). I'm sure my wife would fight my battles if I were a complete failure and collapsed a successful football program. So I salute Broke Back Swami he's makes for a good wife. :popcorneater:

I agree, however I do admire the way he stands behind his man (or in his case in front of his man). I'm sure my wife would fight my battles if I were a complete failure and collapsed a successful football program. So I salute Broke Back Swami he's makes for a good wife. :popcorneater:

Enjoy the coming out party. I'm sure your significant other is thrilled.

Speak boy, speak. Good little fairy. Thanks for following commands so well.