Knoxville Fulton

tennesseestud2013

Look the stats up when your starting qb avgs 7 attempts per game and running back avgs 18 attempts per game I dont think that qualifies as the whole game. So do not make statements you can't back up. Fulton Starters are lucky to play in the 4th quarter at all

Greeneville is the same...I think both teams will need to play starters a bit deeper than normal if this game happens. I believe they would each benefit from some challenging competition before play-offs start. I was hoping Harlan County would have provided that last week for Greeneville, however they did not. Don't see much challenge until Signal Mountain. Is anybody left on Fulton's schedule to test those starters?

Edited by barb

Greeneville is the same...I think both teams will need to play starters a bit deeper than normal if this game happens. I believe they would each benefit from some challenging competition before play-offs start. I was hoping Harlan County would have provided that last week for Greeneville, however they did not. Don't see much challenge until Signal Mountain. Is anybody left on Fulton's schedule to test those starters?

Honestly barb we have Christian county ky. Week 9 I have not the slightest clue about them I know coach Black told me they were a good team got some state championships in the past thats all I know. We have the undefeated carter hornets week 10 who I think we will beat by 50 im hoping that ky team can at least give our starters some serious reps other than that I see no competition until greeneville.

I'm just gonna throw this out there once because everyone is always ragging GreenEVILle, Maryville and Alcoa about enrollment policies. However, very few are calling out Dobyns-Bennet or Sevier County. Why is that? Kingsport policy is very similar to Greeneville's with tuition, but SC doesn't even have that.  Just how many children do you think live in Greene County? And of those, how many parents would consider paying tuition(or could afford to) and supplying transportation so their children can attend a city school? And of those, how many are athletes...how many play football? how many of those are starting? Let's just paint them all with that broad brush so you can tarnish their accomplishments. When my youngest child was at Greeneville, we lived in the North Greene area and she carpooled to Greeneville with 2 other kids. NONE of them were athletes. However, all 3 had great academic/music scholarships to attend college, something they would not have had at NG as they has no music program at the time and minimal AP classes. I don't think many on this board are even aware of how many public schools in the state have these enrollment policies. In fact, the state requires all school districts to consider all requests for transfer. Even in zoned districts there are some who have many ooz students approved by the local boards. Do these give those school an advantage? We may never know because those records are not made public. The only reason Greeneville takes this much heat is because our policies are open for scrutiny.  You all should just let it rest for now as it isn't really pertinent to the conversation, unless of course anyone would like to divulge the physical addresses of all of the players on their perspective rosters...

Honestly barb we have Christian county ky. Week 9 I have not the slightest clue about them I know coach Black told me they were a good team got some state championships in the past thats all I know. We have the undefeated carter hornets week 10 who I think we will beat by 50 im hoping that ky team can at least give our starters some serious reps other than that I see no competition until greeneville.

I always get concerned this time of year when it seems Greeneville has had an easy non-conference run because the BRAC games really don't provide much competition. I was glad to see Signal on the schedule late. Both teams might have to take some heat for leaving starters in longer just to get these kids some late-game playing time.

I always get concerned this time of year when it seems Greeneville has had an easy non-conference run because the BRAC games really don't provide much competition. I was glad to see Signal on the schedule late. Both teams might have to take some heat for leaving starters in longer just to get these kids some late-game playing time.

This is very true. I'm worried if we dont start playing into the 4th, that we will not be conditioned enough for a battle.

Fulton will beat any team in the STATE this year . They might be the best HS team to ever come out of TN. As far as GVille is concerned it wouldnt even be a challenge for this falcons team

yep.I heard Butch called to see if the Falcons would be interested in swapping schedules for the regular season. He would have said the play-offs too but he heard they might have to play GreenEVILle.

Fulton will beat any team in the STATE this year . They might be the best HS team to ever come out of TN. As far as GVille is concerned it wouldnt even be a challenge for this falcons team

Best high school team to come out of TN?  I think there are some people from Maryville and Ensworth who would disagree.  Ensworth teams from last year was way better than Fulton. 

Fulton would lose to Ensworth by at least three touchdowns. The Falcons are very impressive against teams from their own classification, but they could not handle the depth or size of teams like the Tigers or Maryville. They shouldn't be asked to stack up with bigger, better teams -- they're perfectly fine with winning a state title at the 4A level. 

The Falcons are well-coached, talented and successful. I'm happy for the program and look forward to seeing continued dominance in 4A.

because you are talking about a kid that wants to go to another school weither it be to play sports - the band - or academics you are talking about someones child you dont have the brain power to realize this - thats why you work part time at hardees your not good enough to work at Mcdonalds!

I just pointed out a fact, nothing more, nothing less....  Again you're getting way too upset John Wayne, I know the truth hurts, but it's not my fault Fulton is superior to Greeneville in football. Don't take it so personal.

PS: Glad you found that caps key.