East Hickman @ Fairview

Jacketman89

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on out and see us. Gonna be packed house with homecoming and east Hickman being just down the road.

I wanted to go to y'all's game last night but decided to travel to Hohenwald to watch my little cousin in the Fairview vs Lewis Co freshman game.

Congrats on the victory over Milan!

Come on out and see us. Gonna be packed house with homecoming and east Hickman being just down the road.

I wanted to go to y'all's game last night but decided to travel to Hohenwald to watch my little cousin in the Fairview vs Lewis Co freshman game.

Congrats on the victory over Milan!

Thanks. If it were up to me, I'd be there since it should be a great atmosphere and just down the road. But got a conflict. Last year both CPA and Cheatham were undefeated and CPA had to travel. Same thing "could" happen this year with Fairview. You all are building a great program on the west side of the county and the whole town should be behind you. I'm wondering how long Fairview will stay at 3A? With 840 opening up, Fairview might just grow really fast.

Thanks. If it were up to me, I'd be there since it should be a great atmosphere and just down the road. But got a conflict. Last year both CPA and Cheatham were undefeated and CPA had to travel. Same thing "could" happen this year with Fairview. You all are building a great program on the west side of the county and the whole town should be behind you. I'm wondering how long Fairview will stay at 3A? With 840 opening up, Fairview might just grow really fast.

Yeh we are a large 3A school. In.the future they will either expand fairview high or build another highschool on the east side. Who knows.

How'd it wind up Slim?

34-10.

East scored on first or second play of game. Db went for the interception and the reciever caught it and ran untested into the endzone. We ended up intercepting air hick as they call him three times that i know of. And recovered two fumbles as well. I give props their run defense.tonight though. They came ready to play.they Took good angles all night and swarmed the ball carrier. A win is a win. District championship next week in my opinion against yall.