Is ravenwood the real deal this year?

rattail1089

Hester's done an amazing job as was expected by all and the Jefferson kid is legit. I was never that sold on Indy though, so we'll see what happens in the district 

Agree about Indy.  Seem to turn the ball over too much (5 vs Beech, 4 last night) and not be overly disciplined.  Looks like they have trouble stopping the run and I'm guessing at least one of the three SEC commits has attitude issues. 

Agree about Indy.  Seem to turn the ball over too much (5 vs Beech, 4 last night) and not be overly disciplined.  Looks like they have trouble stopping the run and I'm guessing at least one of the three SEC commits has attitude issues. 

I agree, I was at the Ravenwood game last night & there were a lot of attitudes from a couple of the Indy SEC players. Indy did have trouble stopping the run but coach Hester has the team playing with great emotions & as a unit. The Jefferson kid is legit & the Indy players were holding him all night but only got called for one (1). To me, Jefferson was the most impresssive athlete on the field, he ran routes so effortlessly & had great hands and speed!!!  Ravenwood should have a chance to win the District if they continue to improve but I like what the coach has done with the team & only wished he had of come sooner when my son was playing. Three (3) losing season while my son played but glad to see the kids enjoy sucess this year!! 

Ravenwood has opened some eyes and seems to be the team to beat in the district. It looks to be shaping up for a showdown with Franklin, another team that seems to be playing good football right now.

The Brentwood game will be interesting too. Rival games are very much a head game and Brentwood seems to be on an upward trend. They have a huge upcoming task against Oakland. 

Indy seems to be headed in the wrong direction. A glaring run defense and some possible attitude and discipline issues seem to be taking a big effect. 

Centennial sounds to be playing some solid ball, but I think will remain only in the middle of the pack. 

Lot of season left with some big match-ups coming. Its been a fun season to watch so far. 

Ravenwood has opened some eyes and seems to be the team to beat in the district. It looks to be shaping up for a showdown with Franklin, another team that seems to be playing good football right now.

The Brentwood game will be interesting too. Rival games are very much a head game and Brentwood seems to be on an upward trend. They have a huge upcoming task against Oakland.

Indy seems to be headed in the wrong direction. A glaring run defense and some possible attitude and discipline issues seem to be taking a big effect.

Centennial sounds to be playing some solid ball, but I think will remain only in the middle of the pack.

Lot of season left with some big match-ups coming. Its been a fun season to watch so far.

Did something happen with Indy last night with some prima Donna stuff ?

It was a good win for RHS but Indy was way overrated