Fayetteville at Wayne County

wildcat89

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, we played a jv schedule last year, and went 8-1.  The one loss was against Spring Hill's varsity.  We did play your jv last year, forgot what the score was.  Oh yeah, it was October 8th, colder'n  two shades of black and orange.  The score was 28-6, we won.  Maybe none of the kids on your team this year remember that like us fans do.  It's supposed to be a great night for football, weather-wise.  Looking forward to the re-match in the "Boro.  I do remember the concession stand had good burgers!  Good Luck! 

@ urawcfan, if I was thinking it'd be a blow out, I'd of predicted 42-0 Tigers, but I think WC can score at least a TD or a field goal.  It'll be a sweet ride home, singing all the way back.  LOL, Go Tigers!  We'll be the loud ones on the Visitor's bleachers! 

what are you singing now?We were a little better than you thought huh! Good luck the rest of the season you have a class act team and coaching staff!