Humboldt & Mckenzie

Butchie

No doubt this is a big challenge for the Rebels.  Our schedule this year was not made at Carlos Bakery.  In our first 5 games, we have probably faced some of the quickest, fastest backs in a row we have ever seen and I don't expect anything different this week.  So, we should be adjusted to the athletes Humboldt always has.  

I do not post much, but after reading some of these ridiculous posts, I thought I would chime in... 

Humboldt is a very good, talented football team.  The Rebels are every bit as good if not better.  Big test for the Vikings this week.  I have been holding off on my opinion thus far, waiting on the Vikes to play this game so that I can judge them against a worthy opponent.  I will not comment about the Rebels casue I have not seen them play this year, therefore what I say would be an invalid point. 

The Vikings are a different team this year.  New coaching staff and all.  I have liked what I have seen most of the time.  "IF" and thats a huge IF, the Vikings can hold on to the ball, I see this being a great football game.  If they do not, then it will be ugly quick.  Humboldt has alot of big play potential as they always do.  I do not see the Vikes lining up and running it down your throat.  They might try, but its not their best offense.  I am looking forward to this game. 

Good luck to both teams, and may this be an injury free contest. 

I guess i need to chime in on this as well.  I believe the Humboldt Vikings are a talented 1A football team.  But how did they get a #1 ranking.  Yes yall have not lost a game.  But your opponents thus far has a combined record of 2-16.  You have some tough games ahead starting friday against McKenzie.  They are a very good team.  Peabody is just as good or not better.  And we will see what UC is made of Friday night as well.  Good luck to the mighty vikings hope your second half of season goes well but looks like the real test has yet to come.

Fri Sep. 21 7:30 PM Humboldt  L 7-28

- last years score @ Mckenzie.

Whats the biggest improvement,advantage,or difference from last years game? Besides the known (more experience)

New personnel for either? or basically same squads?

Coaching?

Games played? competition?

Location?

Skirt colors?

Schemes?

Favorite Life Time movie?

Just giving you knuckle heads something to jaw about. LOL

Edited by irishman1

Fri Sep. 21 7:30 PM Humboldt  L 7-28

- last years score @ Mckenzie.

Whats the biggest improvement,advantage,or difference from last years game? Besides the known (more experience)

New personnel for either? or basically same squads?

Coaching?

Games played? competition?

Location?

Skirt colors?

Schemes?

Favorite Life Time movie?

Just giving you knuckle heads something to jaw about. LOL

Humboldt won last year 28-7 at McKenzie but that was last year. Humboldt wins by seven (7) if they don't have a lot of turnovers!!