Moore County travels to "The Stable"

FridayMainEvent

Game Winner  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Cascade Champions
    • Moore County Blue Raiders

This will be the Friday Night Main Event game for this coming Friday.  A very rich tradition between these schools and it's typically a battle no matter what the records are entering this game.  Moore County comes into the game after knocking off a previously undefeated Fayetteville team last weekend, while Coach Parker's Champion team suffered their first loss of the season to very good Giles County team last weekend.

Should be a great night for football and an always great environment for football their at the Stable!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AS I said before, Cascade was going to be better than most people thought. Moore County will have to play there best game in order to hang with the champions. Cascade's big tailback is a load.

Ironically, I called the Forrest/Cascade game and Rose got very few carries. The sophomore speedster got more carries. I can't think of the kids name right now. Their Qb was very impressive as well. I think Cascade would if been the team to beat if they had stayed in district nine this year. Instead, their likely fighting for fourth in district 12AA.

This will be the Friday Night Main Event game for this coming Friday.  A very rich tradition between these schools and it's typically a battle no matter what the records are entering this game.  Moore County comes into the game after knocking off a previously undefeated Fayetteville team last weekend, while Coach Parker's Champion team suffered their first loss of the season to very good Giles County team last weekend.

Should be a great night for football and an always great environment for football their at the Stable!

Unless I'm mistaken, MC is still ranked....just not very high.  I was afraid that the #1 ranking would hurt MC,  but I think it hurt more than I thought it would.