Notre Dame @ Signal Mountain

Cannaonball54

Where are CB negative comments tonight? I saw a lot of what he accused us of doing at Bradley, the Irish were doing too.

Quote frm last week!

When you think of class Payner,remember the plays right at the end of the first half when Bradley-Central was taken a knee and your D-line jumped over the center and tried to hit the Qb. Then Signal(Price) calls a timeout. The next play out of the timeout (Bradley-Central taken a knee with 13 seconds left) Signal nose guard tries to slap the ball out of the centers hand as he snap the ball. Clearly a desperate (also an illegal) play of a desperate coach. Your head coaches mentally to win at all cost is definitely reflected in some not all of the players. I would like to see Signal lose with the same dignity the win.

Edited by payner410

Not as many as we will next week.

That was one heck of a physical, defensive battle.

Hope all your guys are okay.  I think #55 got knocked-out cold, but he looked like the cobwebs were clearing after the game.  I saw them loading another one in an ambulance after the team bus had already left.  It's getting to be that time of year when everybody is banged up.  Don't take concussions lightly.  It ain't worth it.  Trust me.  I've stayed in quite a few Holiday Inn's.

Dang.............My ears just depressurized. Great to see that cool Practice field @ SM!

Wuz hitt thait hi BC????.......Eye reemimburr bein' att Red Bank a few yeer ago and hitt wooda took a mtn. goat wif a good climbin' geer two git upp thair.....

Eye've hurd tha haiv one ov tha best greens superintendints arownd..... :thumb:

Wuz hitt thait hi BC????.......Eye reemimburr bein' att Red Bank a few yeer ago and hitt wooda took a mtn. goat wif a good climbin' geer two git upp thair.....

Eye've hurd tha haiv one ov tha best greens superintendints arownd..... :thumb:

APB and I had to get clearance from the Choo-Choo airport before ascending thru the clouds! :huh:

Great defensive game. I think both teams went home with a lot more respect for each others defenses. Like I said before you just don't have to worry about 2 players on ND's defense. It was a total team effort to slow down Signals offense. I had a great time talking with the chain crew during the game. They are good men. One of them was #15's father I do believe. Both teams played with a lot of class the whole evening. I'll be keeping #76 in my prayers. I hope he gets well enough to be able to play the rest of the year. Good teams take advantage of turnovers and Signal capitalized on ND's mistakes. Hats off to Coach Price and his staff. Hope they make a deep run in the playoffs. Thank you Signal for making us feel welcome and your great hospitality. P.s. I'm very proud of my son #64 d-line/o-line. He plays both ways and had to play the whole game. Love you son and I'm very proud of you. Let's go get Polk.