Big Games in Memphis - Week 5

kwc

I can alrdy 100% say that Whitehaven will not make it to the Championship game this yr. they are not anywhere like the last 2 seasons teams. They are good for memphis/Shelby co but too many better talented teams in the state this ur.

Man Please!!! Name the Middle Tenn team that's gonna stop Whitehaven in the the Semifinal Game, please... Just name them. U can't 100% say anything... I'm sure it was u who said Whitehaven WOULDN'T beat Maryville in the Title game last season... If not u one of the other Millington posters did. :huh:  

The defense is inexperienced compared to the last few Whitehaven defenses, but you wanna know what's different about Whitehaven this year as opposed to other years, the QB play! Looks to me Whitehaven finally has a legit Dual Threat QB. Also the Offensive System is really a system as certain guys playing in it have played in it since they've been at Whitehaven. There's no longer a few guys that are transitioning out of the Old Whitehaven system. These Jr. and Sr. guys are Coach D (the OC) guys and they believe in what he calls thus they can COMEBACK down 2 scores like its nothing. I see folks still don't truly RESPECT DA HAVEN. Its cool, the Gold Ball is still in the 38116 while all the other area Public Schools are sitting back watching for us to fall. Keep waiting as of now the Tigers got a big boy win streak going.  B)

@ millingtonfan2007,

Your constant SOUR GRAPES along with the other Millington faithful give me SO MUCH JOY LOL. You really don't understand how much I enjoy it when yall pick against Us not because you see real football issues but because you don't like MY online persona LMAO... It is hilarious. I have no reason to be humble on a message board... My words have zero bearing on how good or bad Whitehaven plays. This is entertainment. Please stop being so dang superstitious and MAYBE, JUST MAYBE yall will stop being beaten by "the stripes" and actually make it to Cookeville like we have the past two seasons.   :thumb:

Im just telling you what i see.. Central, Whitestation, and Ridgeway were tough games for WH... Now when you play Oakland, Blackman, Marryville, or a couple more teams from that area you guys will not stand a chance. Its just not going to be WH's year this yr. 

I have seen Oakland play, have you??? They look good but they didn't look very fast on film... Physical, YES! Fast, not at all compared to Whitehaven. I can't speak on Blackman... I'm sure you can't speak on either... We will only see MARYVILLE in the Title game if we are so fortunate to make it there thrice more  :motorbike:

If anyones hating it's BHS on every team they anyone ever tries to post a positive statement about..Of course unless you end the statement with a "Whitehaven is far more superior though". Then he's ok. Especially if your talking about a Private school or one of the original "County Schools".  

BHS, believe me when I say that no one wants to see WhiteHaven or any other local team fail. And if they seem to it's only because of fans like yourself that are so arrogant and obnoxious that they're venting it toward you, not WHs team personally.  Oh and I know you compliment other teams but you alway get your 'But WH is better at it" in there.  Oh and before you bow up and defend yourself with the "Confidence not Cocky" card, I call BS.. kwc and others are obviously very confident in WH but they show it with class by not just asking for "Respect" for their team but giving "Respect" for the other teams.

Go Whitehaven hope you 3peat finals & 2peat Championships  Good Luck!

If anyones hating it's BHS on every team they anyone ever tries to post a positive statement about..Of course unless you end the statement with a "Whitehaven is far more superior though". Then he's ok. Especially if your talking about a Private school or one of the original "County Schools".  

BHS, believe me when I say that no one wants to see WhiteHaven or any other local team fail. And if they seem to it's only because of fans like yourself that are so arrogant and obnoxious that they're venting it toward you, not WHs team personally.  Oh and I know you compliment other teams but you alway get your 'But WH is better at it" in there.  Oh and before you bow up and defend yourself with the "Confidence not Cocky" card, I call BS.. kwc and others are obviously very confident in WH but they show it with class by not just asking for "Respect" for their team but giving "Respect" for the other teams.

Go Whitehaven hope you 3peat finals & 2peat Championships  Good Luck!

You clowns Slay Me  :roflolk:

I talk football like everyone else... I give detailed analysis when I can. I don't speak out of my butt either. I actually get things right sometimes! I break it down, give credit where credit is due but because I Will Not Stand for anyone outside of another Whitehaven fan to discredit us I'm the bad guy (puts on Black Hat)  :ph34r:

I can live with that   :thumb:

• Upvote 1