FORREST ROCKETS TEAM ON A MISSION

Guest OKIE

THE FORREST ROCKETS ARE NOW PLAYING LIKE THE TEAM WE SAW IN PRESEASON BEFORE ALL THE INJURIES TO KEY PLAYERS.I THINK THAT THE ROCKETS ARE A TEAM TO BE RECONED WITH IN THE PLAYOFFS. EZELL HAS NOT PLAYED A TEAM WITH ALL THE WEAPONS THAT THE ROCKETS HAVE WHEN THEY ARE HEALTHY.GO ROCKETS!!!!!

Posted by OKIE:

THE FORREST ROCKETS ARE NOW PLAYING LIKE THE TEAM WE SAW IN PRESEASON BEFORE ALL THE INJURIES TO KEY PLAYERS.I THINK THAT THE ROCKETS ARE A TEAM TO BE RECONED WITH IN THE PLAYOFFS. EZELL HAS NOT PLAYED A TEAM WITH ALL THE WEAPONS THAT THE ROCKETS HAVE WHEN THEY ARE HEALTHY.GO ROCKETS!!!!!

Good Luck. :D

Good job rockets. Coach Stacey we are so proud of you. Great job on your first year, I think you will make that program a great one. Everyone in Lewisburg is wishing you good luck. Win or lose way to go Rockets. Play hard. Marshall Co. wishes the best. Surprise the entire state :o

Posted by puntpasskick:

Its nice to dream, just don't get your hopes up too high! If you stay within 20 pts. consider it a win.

We all admire Forrest's accomplishments while having to deal with the death of a teammate, but I'm like puntpasskick: knocking off Ezell will take more than sheer emotion. But nothing is impossible...

Forrest, I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that most of the state (except for Ezell fans and maybe Cloudland fans who want revenge) is cheering for you in this game. Personally, I don't care who wins, although Ezell is certainly the favorite, but you know that people will be rooting for you simply because you are facing the defending state champs, and also because of what you've endured this year. Best of luck to you, and to Ezell as well. When a team is on a mission, sometimes it can help to compensate for whatever talent the team might lack (compared to Ezell).