Region 2 AAA- District 3 and District 4

TommyMan37604

How do you see the region stacking up? My top 8 are as follows:

1. Bearden- coming off a state tourney

2.Farragut- lost a lot but has a lot back

3. Maryville- heard the beat SH this summer

4. Heritage- play are and tough, heard the got a few kids in.

5. Oak Ridge- very athletic

6. William Blount- always seems to be a thorn for somebody

7. Hardin Valley- usually pretty soid

8. Anyone else

• 2 weeks later...

1. Bearden - didnt lose much from last tears state tournament team

2. Farragut - always strong

3. Maryville - has a lot of talent back

4. Hardin Valley - lost a lot, but has kept some strong players and got a couple transfers

5. Heritage - lots of talent

i left OR and WB out,

OR's coaching is sub-par, and they lost their best two players from last year, probably wont be relevant

WB - not sure, havent seen them

• 4 weeks later...

Bearden lost to Science Hill Saturday by 30 in their first game. They beat Daniel Boone by 15 or so in their second game. What of defense do they run? It was wild looking from the stands. Like so kind of man but don't leave your side of the floor??

Wow, did Bearden have all their starters? If they did , one would have to think they were very lucky to get in the State Tournament last year.  Science Hill beating them by that much, its clear which team needs to be playing in state.

Yes they had all their players there. I talked with one of the dads and he was impressed with SH. That just shows Bearden has room to improve. Bearden played Boone and was able to win by 15 or so. Boone did not put as much pressure on Bearden as SH was able to do. They should still be able to make the state tournament. IMO.

Yes they had all their players there. I talked with one of the dads and he was impressed with SH. That just shows Bearden has room to improve. Bearden played Boone and was able to win by 15 or so. Boone did not put as much pressure on Bearden as SH was able to do. They should still be able to make the state tournament. IMO.

I guess you talked to the wrong dad because bearden did not have all their starters from last years team - they were missing their post - plus all state guard did not score a point - post played yesterday and they blowed morristown west out. Way to early to tell what bearden has this year.

That's funny . I thought we were talking about this years team Marty mcfly. Walsh was there and could not get a shot off. Don't make excuses for the bad showing. all there players where there just couldn't handle the pressure that was applied. SH will looked forward to ending your season if they get the chance. Just ask Farragut.