CCS TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE (This Weekend)

CHAMPDDS

Girls, Girls , Girls!!!!!! Must we hold such large mounts of hatred tords wun nother......yall have to reserve some of the lip service and excuses til playoffs (I have arrived home just in time)

I know many of those girls at Grace and have coached a few of them; I am pulling for the Baptist til I they meet the Irish (If that happens),.....then there is only one  :thumb:

Dekalb; I thought you were gonna to work on envy/hatred thing and Eagle you had a chance to thump dat thing with a quote and passed (your slipping) :mrgreen:

Boogers back on deck and he gonna see all the local soccer he can see dis week, starting this night sumwhere.....by the Day of Frigg, Booger will have seen much local soccer and would have conversed with great minds (at least at the ND games)......What I speaketh to you all on the Day of Frigg will be so.......  :twisted:

I am rooting for one of u guys to place at state to represent CHatt area. I figure this will all work itself out in the end. Good Luck should be exciting.

Girls, Girls , Girls!!!!!! Must we hold such large mounts of hatred tords wun nother......yall have to reserve some of the lip service and excuses til playoffs (I have arrived home just in time)

I know many of those girls at Grace and have coached a few of them; I am pulling for the Baptist til I they meet the Irish (If that happens),.....then there is only one :thumb:

Dekalb; I thought you were gonna to work on envy/hatred thing and Eagle you had a chance to thump dat thing with a quote and passed (your slipping) :mrgreen:

Boogers back on deck and he gonna see all the local soccer he can see dis week, starting this night sumwhere.....by the Day of Frigg, Booger will have seen much local soccer and would have conversed with great minds (at least at the ND games)......What I speaketh to you all on the Day of Frigg will be so....... :twisted:

I am rooting for one of u guys to place at state to represent CHatt area. I figure this will all work itself out in the end. Good Luck should be exciting.

Me too!! Would love to see some possible competition from the Chattanooga area for these dominant Middle TN teams!  Y'all oughta head up this way sometime to play a little soccer during the regular season!  Good luck the rest of the year!

Competition is fun and love to see a team and program that takes pride in themselves...but at the end of the day we're really all on the same team anyway whether we realize it or not. 

Iron sharpens iron so I think it's great when all strive to be worthy opponents which just makes us all sharper.  The trap for all of us IMHO is when we let our teams/sports/programs/jobs or even religions become 'idols'...seem to remember some admonition against that somewhere... :huh:

Anyway, welcome home Booger and blessings to all!  Have a great week.

Competition is fun and love to see a team and program that takes pride in themselves...but at the end of the day we're really all on the same team anyway whether we realize it or not. 

Iron sharpens iron so I think it's great when all strive to be worthy opponents which just makes us all sharper.  The trap for all of us IMHO is when we let our teams/sports/programs/jobs or even religions become 'idols'...seem to remember some admonition against that somewhere... :huh:

Anyway, welcome home Booger and blessings to all!  Have a great week.

That is bologna......I doubt there are many at all on my team. :evil:

thanks Eagle; darn good to be home

I hope we can visit Middle TN this year. We're just a County school but we love our soccer.!

Me too!! Would love to see some possible competition from the Chattanooga area for these dominant Middle TN teams! Y'all oughta head up this way sometime to play a little soccer during the regular season! Good luck the rest of the year!