Oak Ridge @ Campbell Co.

tnchad1980

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Crazy talking to a Norris middle school parent and they said they are going to Lafolette to play a playoff game Thursday... If you go I want you opinion about Norris kids. I would go but I will be working...

I heard it was going to live online. I'd love to go, this is sports at its finest. The playoffs!!! Lose and go home. LOL.  Lafollette is a big team, just a little slow. Their QB is huge and can sling it, just doesn't have that receiver corp to catch them hard throws. 

The thing I noticed from the Jax/Laf game the other night was that both schools were running a lot of the High school offense and defenses. That'll hep when they go to the HS.

I will let u know about the Norris kids tho. I think Jacksboro host a game too.

Whats crazy is if CC beats Powell only loss is to AC and if AC lost to OR. CC would be district champs.. OR,AC Powell, and CC are all still in it... OR and Powell game will put the loser pretty much out. Any way you look at it still alot of football and we prob wont know till week 10... Hats off to CC Go beat Powell!!!

Well theres probably 3 teams in our district that have more talent than CC, and we know who they are. But with that spread offense it kinda neutralizes sone of the talent deficientcies.  I mean you get a kid wide one on one and anything can happen. Its just the kind of offense that can keep u in games u shouldn't be in, and lose games u should've won.  They cannot overlook Gibbs. Theres a bullseye one CC right now, and they'll have to get used to that the way Powell, AC, and OR have for years. There going to get everyones best game from here on out.

Great win for Campbell County.This is a signature win for this program.I know OR might not be at full strength but it is still a great win for this program and this community.And they are not loaded with seniors by no means.Offense has 2 or 3 if you count Bailey when he comes in to run the ball.And I think the Defense has 3 maybe 4.So they are a pretty young team also.Crazy you were right about the Jacksboro vs LaFollette game it was packed standing room only.

Who won the Jacksboro/lafollette game?

Who won the Jacksboro/lafollette game?

Jacksboro 30-12. Their really good this year(7-1) with lots of numbers. They run in offense for defense and that's huge at these kids age. Lafollette has a good team too, just not the numbers to stay fresh in a grind it out game. Both Have excellent QB's. I could see the Lafollette QB being a good running back at CC. Jacksboro QB will probably be the next CC starter in a couple years.  I think Lafollette finished 2nd in district at 5-3 and lost only to Jacksboro in district. 

Jacksboro 30-12. Their really good this year(7-1) with lots of numbers. They run in offense for defense and that's huge at these kids age. Lafollette has a good team too, just not the numbers to stay fresh in a grind it out game. Both Have excellent QB's. I could see the Lafollette QB being a good running back at CC. Jacksboro QB will probably be the next CC starter in a couple years.  I think Lafollette finished 2nd in district at 5-3 and lost only to Jacksboro in district. 

Thats awesome, glad things are going in the right direction in CC

Did either of those teams play Robertsville?