Oak Ridge @ Campbell Co.

tnchad1980

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 Hardy is out too.

Campbell County has a fine football team.  I thought we were the better team going into the game.  CC was the better team Friday night and deserved to win.  We made some mistakes that we haven't been making up until this point, but give CC credit for causing 2 of the 3 turnovers.  The most disturbing thing about this loss to me is that CC seemed more focused and more determined, plus they outhustled us all night long.  Congratulations Campbell County you guys deserved the victory. 

Edited by ORidgeKat

Congrats CC but OR was not as good as what I thought. This year is going to to put some fire in the OR kids this off season... They will be alot better next year and years to come... But not taking anything from CC.. CC better go into he Gibbs game focused dont want to slip up and lose one you should have won....As for CC you all could finish 8-2 or 9-1 this year.. But congrats on beating OR.

15 Hardy is out too.

Campbell County has a fine football team. I thought we were the better team going into the game. CC was the better team Friday night and deserved to win. We made some mistakes that we haven't been making up until this point, but give CC credit for causing 2 of the 3 turnovers. The most disturbing thing about this loss to me is that CC wanted that ballgame more than our players did. They were more focused and more determined, plus they outhustled us all night long. Congratulations Campbell County you guys deserved the victory.

Well, you guys are OR! You usually get everybody's A game because everyone wants to beat you! That's why your coaching staff needs to get those boys ready to play each and every week.

Whats crazy is if CC beats Powell only loss is to AC and if AC lost to OR. CC would be district champs.. OR,AC Powell, and CC are all still in it... OR and Powell game will put the loser pretty much out. Any way you look at it still alot of football and we prob wont know till week 10... Hats off to CC Go beat Powell!!!

Great win for Campbell County.This is a signature win for this program.I know OR might not be at full strength but it is still a great win for this program and this community.And they are not loaded with seniors by no means.Offense has 2 or 3 if you count Bailey when he comes in to run the ball.And I think the Defense has 3 maybe 4.So they are a pretty young team also.Crazy you were right about the Jacksboro vs LaFollette game it was packed standing room only.