Greenbrier comes to the rock pile for championship game 1 vs Motown

Mr. Postman1

Slim, we all know you were at the sweat bee game in which you little guys lucked up and won. I guess since y'all beat a weak Gallatin team y'all know what a top 5 6A team looks like. Now thats what I call funny. Westmoreland will hang right with the Bobcats this Friday.

Laugh all you want to.  I know what I saw.  Westmoreland is playing out of their league this week and probably next week too. 

Greenbrier seems to always beat up on us. They are a dominant midstate power over there. I hope we don't get several players hurt against those ruffians.

That is exactly what I am saying.  Why do we have to play these big schools like this?  It don't make since for Westmoreland a town with no industry and one red light playing a big team like Greenbrier.  

Guest Termite

Greenbrier seems to always beat up on us. They are a dominant midstate power over there. I hope we don't get several players hurt against those ruffians.

I wouldn't worry too much Stampus. Them boys up there ought to be pretty tough. All them whoopings they took a couple or 3 years ago had to tough them up a little. Everybody was "ruffians" to ya'll then.

I bet Greenbrier will rest several of their starters this week so they don't take a chance at twisting an ankle on that ruff field up here. People used to say it looked like the top of a biscuit with all the pot holes.

Westy picked over Greenbrier

We decided to stay home instead of playing this game.  Playing a game on concrete, while getting yelled out by drunk fans, and getting our hands stomped on by players just doesn't sound appealing to us.  :mrgreen:

True story though.  During scrimmage this week, we actually had the practice squad get as "unsportsmanlike" as possible to simulate our game for this Friday.  Sad but true.