Greenbrier comes to the rock pile for championship game 1 vs Motown

Mr. Postman1

You better go to the nearest urgent care clinic and get your temperature checked there Posty.  Championship games???  It's still a long season and ya'll still have big bad White House looming.  Greenbrier is a serious contender as well, but come on, game of the century?  If that's so, then there's not much HISTORY there.  ya'll have a good Westmoreland team this year, better than the usual annual product, but they will hit a road bump just like last year.  Could be Greenbrier,  they are an upperclassman heavy squad that will roll into Mo-town and come out with a victory.    BTW, the game of the century will be at Vanderbilt Thursday night when White House and White House Heritage square off.  Jus' sayin'.

You better go to the nearest urgent care clinic and get your temperature checked there Posty.  Championship games???  It's still a long season and ya'll still have big bad White House looming.  Greenbrier is a serious contender as well, but come on, game of the century?  If that's so, then there's not much HISTORY there.  ya'll have a good Westmoreland team this year, better than the usual annual product, but they will hit a road bump just like last year.  Could be Greenbrier,  they are an upperclassman heavy squad that will roll into Mo-town and come out with a victory.    BTW, the game of the century will be at Vanderbilt Thursday night when White House and White House Heritage square off.  Jus' sayin'.

I would have rather played that game somewhere in Whitehouse if I'd have been one of the 2 teams. As far as the Greenbrier game, I'd say this years eagle squad considers this game possibly the game of the century. Especially for them. Then White House will be the game of the millineum. As for the bump in the road, it came from East Nashville. That game went along way to help us down the road I think. I don't want to disrespect, but you all looked like you were in slow motion after we seen East the week before.

I would have gone to the White House game if it were played at home. 

Open invite to Westy to come on down to Greenbrier for homecoming this Friday.  Undefeated Harpeth Indians will be in town this week.  It is hard to look ahead to the Westy game, but I am sure it will be a good one.  The Bobcat defense is playing really well.  Our special teams is the best I have seen in a loooong time.  The offense is averaging over 350 yards a game and has 7 or 8 playmakers to choose from.  If we spread the ball around and keep your defense guessing, then we roll big in this game.  If we, ground and pound, as we did in the White House game, this will be a one TD win or loss for the Bobcats.  Either way, I believe the Bobcats will leave it all on the field. 

I would have gone to the White House game if it were played at home. 

Open invite to Westy to come on down to Greenbrier for homecoming this Friday.  Undefeated Harpeth Indians will be in town this week.  It is hard to look ahead to the Westy game, but I am sure it will be a good one.  The Bobcat defense is playing really well.  Our special teams is the best I have seen in a loooong time.  The offense is averaging over 350 yards a game and has 7 or 8 playmakers to choose from.  If we spread the ball around and keep your defense guessing, then we roll big in this game.  If we, ground and pound, as we did in the White House game, this will be a one TD win or loss for the Bobcats.  Either way, I believe the Bobcats will leave it all on the field.

So your predicting a blowout for the bobcats right?

So your predicting a blowout for the bobcats right?

It depends on the game plan and the pace of the game. As I said before, if the Bobcats try to go toe to toe, ground and pound, smash mouth, clock killing strategy, then it is a low scoring game that goes either way - 1 TD or less. If you consider that a blowout, then yes. If we spread the ball around and keep Westy's D guessing, then we win by at least 2 TD's. If you consider that a blowout, then yes. Ultimately, a game like this will be decided on turnovers.