6-0 Fairview @ 5-0 Lewis County

Jacketman89

I don't mean to insult Lewis by any means because I know that they are a decent team, but I put Lewis right in there with East, HC, and Camden. They all think they are so big and bad and can beat us..... but that is just never the case. Sorry Lewis, you have one more year of beatings to endure.

We beat Camden and East worse than Fairview and as Lewis never beating Fairview you need to to look at the all time record Fairview has against Lewis!!!!      Fairview is like 5 -12 against Lewis 

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to insult Lewis by any means because I know that they are a decent team, but I put Lewis right in there with East, HC, and Camden. They all think they are so big and bad and can beat us..... but that is just never the case. Sorry Lewis, you have one more year of beatings to endure.

judging by their scores with those teams id put them up there with us Sorry juno but i gotta give credit where credits due.

We beat Camden and East worse than Fairview and as Lewis never beating Fairview you need to to look at the all time record Fairview has against Lewis!!!! Fairview is like 5 -12 against Lewis

i dont.agree with juno. But ur statements are also both irrelevant.also fairview couldve probably put two more touchdowns on camden in the 4th. It being the second game they played conservatively probably not wanting any turnovers. Just ran up the middle over and over to run the clock down and took knees with 2 min left. Thats when the cheap shots by camden started coming in. With east we had some.starters sitting out the first half including Garrett Wall. A botch play on thw first play was easts only.touchdown. Defense lights out after that. Sacked air hick for negative 40 yards and three interceptions. Held entire team to -9 rushing yards. Hope lewis can pass. Edited by Slim88

i dont.agree with juno. But ur statements are also both irrelevant.also fairview couldve probably put two more touchdowns on camden in the 4th. It being the second game they played conservatively probably not wanting any turnovers. Just ran up the middle over and over to run the clock down and took knees with 2 min left. Thats when the cheap shots by camden started coming in. With east we had some.starters sitting out the first half including Garrett Wall. A botch play on thw first play was easts only.touchdown. Defense lights out after that. Sacked air hick for negative 40 yards and three interceptions. Held entire team to -9 rushing yards. Hope lewis can pass.

Lewis was beating EAST 45-7 with 2 minutes left in the game! we both know scores mean nothing! I'm just saying dont be comparing us to them other teams, thats very disrespectful when we've beating the same teams ya'll have

Edited by alltime

Lewis was beating EAST 45-7 with 2 minutes left in the game

still irrelevent haha. 2 years ago we beat you by 20 and lost to giles. On paper giles should have beat you but yet yall embarassed them. You get what im saying. Scores against common foes dont mean a dang thang jack!.

Lewis was beating EAST 45-7 with 2 minutes left in the game! we both know scores mean nothing! I'm just saying dont be comparing us to them other teams, thats very disrespectful when we've beating the same teams ya'll have

did you not.see my.post where i disagreed with juno.and said i rank lewis.county up.there with us?? So no i did not compare you to those other teams.

I did not mean that Lewis was skill wise on the same level as East, HC, and Camden. What I meant to say was those three teams (mainly East and HC) always come on here saying that this is the year they are going to beat us. Either way, I didn't want to ruffle any feathers, I was just trying to say that although Lewis might be better than in years past, they wont beat us this year.

I did not mean that Lewis was skill wise on the same level as East, HC, and Camden. What I meant to say was those three teams (mainly East and HC) always come on here saying that this is the year they are going to beat us. Either way, I didn't want to ruffle any feathers, I was just trying to say that although Lewis might be better than in years past, they wont beat us this year.

Ole Juno is just on a roll isn't he? 😂