Gleason comes to Huntingdon

horse

I think this years' Tatertown Team is like last years' West Carroll team. The question is can they beat Huntingdon at "the hole?" I think they can but they have to have an A game and not get the Huntingdon jitterbug jitters. If they come out knocking and score a couple early, they can withstand the full four quarters those Stangs are going to throw at them, Taterdogs might just go back to Weakley in a better position than they have been in in many years. 

I wanted to put my two cents in the Camden forum but it was closed already. I've lived in Huntingdon my whole life. I'll support the team I played for forever, but what in the world has happened to this fan base? Were down this year. We've been down before but we will come back. I get on here and see that people want Swenson gone and are calling players out on message boards. This just blows my mind. Show some class folks. Huntingdon has a lot of tradition. Start acting like it and either support the team that's playing or go do something else on Friday nights.

Well Said Edited by Butchie

Mustangs are not the same team for what ever reason that played their hearts out and beat Martin what now seems like a season ago after the two beatdowns we,ve taken the last two weeks. with three missing ingredients for winning, in stangville, energy-enthusiasim-excitement, homecoming is up for grabs! if they set aside all selfish and divivded motives and get the three E's back stangs by two touchdowns. if they come on field like they did and barely enough energy to break through the paper banner and lay the ball om the ground 2+ times they get beat by two td's.

Whether its football or life working earning wages i agree fully seniority is a tie breaker if everything is equal. it used to be an honor to just play/letter as a sophmore, i know freshemen got the saturday morning props, only diff in them and jrs and srs' which moved the ball wll, is the fr protected the ball and put td on the board. should fr start next game, no dont be crazy. but a little healthy competition initiated by coaching staff is great. if srs and jrs going to pout like they have the last three weeks and come out flat then i say go to fr sooner this week. no spot whether running back or lineman should be set in stone if not giving a enthusiastic 110%. anyone calling for swensons head doesnt know much about football and coaching and probably has never even coached a tball team. lol

Whether its football or life working earning wages i agree fully seniority is a tie breaker if everything is equal. it used to be an honor to just play/letter as a sophmore, i know freshemen got the saturday morning props, only diff in them and jrs and srs' which moved the ball wll, is the fr protected the ball and put td on the board. should fr start next game, no dont be crazy. but a little healthy competition initiated by coaching staff is great. if srs and jrs going to pout like they have the last three weeks and come out flat then i say go to fr sooner this week. no spot whether running back or lineman should be set in stone if not giving a enthusiastic 110%. anyone calling for swensons head doesnt know much about football and coaching and probably has never even coached a tball team. lol

I agre 100%.  Got to get them boys to wake up we got some tough competition rest of the season except Milan which is down & because of the history between the 2 teams we better be ready that week as well.  Time to play like a disciplined unit, miniminize the mistakes and play 4 quarters of football.  

idk guys its only monday but im leaning gleason right now, if huntingdon wants to win they better run more than 5 plays. I will say this about gleason's defense if they figure you out and are able to key on a certain player or 2 they will take his head off.....and to clarify i dont mean in a dirty way.

Edited by RegisP90X

I wanted to put my two cents in the Camden forum but it was closed already. I've lived in Huntingdon my whole life. I'll support the team I played for forever, but what in the world has happened to this fan base? Were down this year. We've been down before but we will come back. I get on here and see that people want Swenson gone and are calling players out on message boards. This just blows my mind. Show some class folks. Huntingdon has a lot of tradition. Start acting like it and either support the team that's playing or go do something else on Friday nights.

+1 well said bud, this goes for any high school fan, save all that other crap for sundays