12A Basketball

RedTang

Definitely cwoods worst game this year but I don't think that means we are on a downward spiral. 7 away games in a row..will b 10 before we get a home game. We just need to get back in school and a good home game and we'll be back in stride. Wboro pretty unfriendly gym at that. While your continued concern for our undefeated team is heartwarming PC....I think we are fine

I was just wondering and i don't think y'all are on a downward spiral i was just wondering if someone was hurt or something. How was the game last night in Waynesboro by the way? 

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just wondering and i don't think y'all are on a downward spiral i was just wondering if someone was hurt or something. How was the game last night in Waynesboro by the way? 

From my view I thought that both teams matched up well from a defensive stand point.  The games that I have seen Cwood play they were very explosive and ran the floor well and put up points.  The games that I have seen WC play they were not a very good shooting team and had a lot of turnovers.  With that being said, a low scoring game is to WC's advantage because they just don't have a big scoring threat.  Last night it looked like both teams came out and defended each other very well.  I do not think that either team had player score more than 13 or 14 points (IDK for sure) and the game went WC's way in a low scoring game and they kept it close.  Cwood has a much more talented team than most every team that I have seen this year and will make a run to the state tourney. 

course since the slo balling has started so early I suspect the wood will be more than used to it by tournament time and it won't be nearly as easy to execute at that point...guess IM saying they are getting an opportunity to adapt to tournament type play right now which is awesome and will really help down the road when some coaches slo ball to the max