Showing BHS Respect for WhiteHaven

TNHSFOOTBALLFAN

91....did you realize that ref that made that call, all of his children graduated from Alnwick High School? ....btw it was later proved to be the correct call.

Haha I don't know about all that but that doesn't mean he was loyal to wb. All I know is it looked good to me and the guy on the news thought so too. That low quality video some maryville students made didn't change my opinion. Anyways it doesn't really matter the world is still turning. Edited by Governors91

That video was great. I think I see a couple future tigers out there. But I have no problem with us being ranked behind whoever right now because the final ranking is the only one that truly matters. Honestly we haven't been dominant enough to be ranked ahead of Oakland or Maryville in my opinion. WS, Central, and RW games were way too close for comfort even though we're a fairly young team, majority of voters only see us on paper. More than likely we'll see Oakland in the semis and Maryville will be waiting on us in the ship. I think back to back wins against Maryville will remove all doubt about our program but boy BHS really knows how to ruffle some feathers. I am entertained! Lol

Well you don't hear me bellyaching about the badcall against wb in the 07 maryville/william blount game do ya? I was at that game standing a long the fence behind the goal posts and the pat was definitely good from where I was standing.but the refs waved it no good and wb lost 20-19. I went home that night and they showed a replay on the news and the guy on there even said it looked good to him. I, like many wb fans, was ticked about that game for a long time. However in retrospect I realize that WB had other opportunities to win that game and didn't. If the Cornerback hadn't dropped two wide open interceptions and went for 6 like he should have that bad call wouldn't have mattered. If they didn't turn the ball over inside the 20 to set up one of maryvilles scoring drives that bad call wouldn't have mattered. Yes the call was bad but the Govs also hurt themselves in that game. Do ya

see what I'm saying?

You just proved my point ... you think there was a bad call , yet we all know there was a bad call against us , and here you are still talking about it years later .... now take what you " THOUGHT " happened in that game and turn that game into the State Championship game ... Btw , there's video that definitely shows that call wasn't right . You would of went nuts , and we'd hear about it from now on .