Franklin County at Blackman predictions

rebelfootball76

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tlp2003

Neither team needs to be worrying about 2nd round yet. The team that completely concentrates on one game at time is gonna be the team that comes out on top. This game could go either way. Best of luck to both teams, but especially the REBS!

Blackman needs to respect Franklin County and what it brings to the game Friday night. James Pryor is a great back who is running behind a great line. Dont doubt Franklin County and what they are capable of.

What makes yaw think you can even play with Blackman? Look at your division:Lincoln Co.,Warren Co.,Cookville,and Cumberland Co. You guys might stand a chance if it was at your house but it's not.Lincoln Co. came here earlier this year and we beat the mess out of them.Anyways good luck REBELS your gonna need it. I look foward to seeing #5 run it all over you guys.

BLACKMAN- 31

Franklin Co.-13 :)

last years 1st round game guys! The Rebels gave us all we wanted in last years playoff game! Yeah we're at home, but we were at home against Lebanon 2 weeks ago when things went south against another team we should have beat! All I'm saying is we're a team that can't look past anyone with the coaches and players we have! Players stay focused on the game friday night! As for you Rebels this is just fans banter not players. C-ya at the game! :(

Hmm all you franklin fans need to realize, the scrimmage in the fall was close, but we didnt play 14 starters, in the spring when we had all the starters it wasnt even close. Blackman go out there and take care of business. Franklin needs to be on there tip-toes, the blaze are out head hunting cause they know that this is our year. Good luck to both teams. Go blaze

Blackman 38 Franklin County 10 :)

Hmm all you franklin fans need to realize, the scrimmage in the fall was close, but we didnt play 14 starters, in the spring when we had all the starters it wasnt even close. Blackman go out there and take care of business. Franklin needs to be on there tip-toes, the blaze are out head hunting cause they know that this is our year. Good luck to both teams. Go blaze

i HOPE the REBELS go to blackman and kick the living fire out of them... let me just say blazers every team has its day and its season... this maybe be ure season but its the REBELS' DAY!!! anyone who can't give any kind of respect to any team will have the day when they will be BEAT! so u better becareful of ure words. Let me just say just because the rebels play with Lincoln, Cookeville, Warren .. and so on DON'T MEAN ANYTHING a good team is a good team... and hopefully 2 good teams will play Friday Night.. and LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD. And i just want to say that its gonna take more than just blackmans normal playing technique to stop the almighty JAMES PRYOR and the O-line and D-line! GOOD LUCK REBS,STICK IT TO EM' ! LUV U GUYS