Who wins the state championship regardless of class

Bama2015

If it all played through since we are living in fantasy land I am not sure Whitehaven would make it past MUS

Yea you're right, idk I was thinking, I'm not sure how Whitehaven even make it in the bracket with all the big boys of Mid and East TN. We'd surely get destroyed by everyone on the list right?

Idk just not sure who would win in that matchup...you are assuming you would come out of Memphis if all teams were thrown in the mix.

Yea you're right, idk I was thinking, I'm not sure how Whitehaven even make it in the bracket with all the big boys of Mid and East TN. We'd surely get destroyed by everyone on the list right?

Idk just not sure who would win in that matchup...you are assuming you would come out of Memphis if all teams were thrown in the mix.

Well it would def be a good matchup. I hate we don't play them anymore like we used too but of course I'm picking us to come out on top over MUS and I think everyone west of the Tennessee would agree.