Oakland, Whitehaven, Siegel, Smyrna

Your quote:

"When I say their Secondary is BFI (the Garbage service in Memphis) I am not exaggerating. "

They secondary showed NOTHING to prove otherwise then... We killed ourselves in that game. I know this much, the coaching staff at SHG did EXACTLY what I said they needed to do to sure up their Secondary against us... They Played #2 Malik Turner back there.. He still was BURNED once but our Soph WR #17 dropped the ball.

THEIR SECONDARY, on film looked extra weak, thus they played their D1 prospect back there against us... Never stated there TEAM WAS GARBAGE....

Short Bus Bound = Retarded (for clarification)

Short Bus Bound = Retarded (for clarification)

I knew that was what you meant when you said that baylorbigdog was short bus bound. I just assumed that you would re-think your statement after some reflection and have more tact than to make a comment like that. Have you ever spent any time with children who have cognitive disabilities? If you would, I'd wager that you wouldn't be throwing around "retarded" as an insult so freely.

Edited by AllRegion

And btw here is the link to the replay of the game .. Kind of interesting what they are saying about you on their site.

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/70815

From shg page:

I was also at the game. It really wasn't a great game. The Tigers scored on only one sustained drive. Everything else came directly following special teams errors. Otherwise, offensively and defensively, Whitehaven was totally dominated by the Cycs. Whitehaven came in touted highly as the undefeated defending champion of Tennessee's highest division. They were undisciplined and error-prone. If what we saw was their normal level of play, they'd be no better than somewhat above average in any division from 5A on up in Iliinois.

I AM NOT, belittling the Cyclones accomplishments. They were far and away the better team in the game. I'll also stand by my 'average speed statement. One fast run by one player does not change he fact that Cyclone speed was demonstrably superior throughout the game.

All.... Sigh.... BHS on Coach T's board won't let it go. Give it up "brother" and move on. Excuses will eat you up.... Your future passions for the team will have a positive effect. . Best of luck for the Tigers in your remaining games and post-season play. Ratsy

I hate to say it but I can't help but to agree with him a little. We played like crap and embarrassed TN hs football in my opinion. This was by far the worst game we've played that I've seen in a while. I feel it was inevitable with how we've been playing against good teams. Glad this out the way and things are hopefully being fine tuned for the playoffs. If we play like that again we won't make it out of the 2nd round. I don't take anything away from SHG because they're obviously a very good team but we are 10x better than how we played in Illinois. Good luck to SHG an hopefully they'll run through the rest of Illinois

I knew that was what you meant when you said that baylorbigdog was short bus bound. I just assumed that you would re-think your statement after some reflection and have more tact than to make a comment like that. Have you ever spent any time with children who have cognitive disabilities? If you would, I'd wager that you wouldn't be throwing around "retarded" as an insult so freely.

Now I'm sure the MAJORITY of posters on here are MEN (Age wise as well as Actions) however with some of these policing of MY post that slant to MY Personality and Humor (whether yall get it or not, just know some others besides me gets it) I honestly have to wonder if some of you MEN have a Monthly Visitor :mellow: ... Don't PC police me. Throw digs and let them thrown back. 

I hate to say it but I can't help but to agree with him a little. We played like crap and embarrassed TN hs football in my opinion. This was by far the worst game we've played that I've seen in a while. I feel it was inevitable with how we've been playing against good teams. Glad this out the way and things are hopefully being fine tuned for the playoffs. If we play like that again we won't make it out of the 2nd round. I don't take anything away from SHG because they're obviously a very good team but we are 10x better than how we played in Illinois. Good luck to SHG an hopefully they'll run through the rest of Illinois

-speaking to the bolded-

Mayne, these you stay with these slick passive-aggressive/Diplomatic post in regards to some of my posts... Officially, I don't like it. You can roll with me or just speak from your OWN perspective. You come off like a lobbyist my guy and I don't understand why. Who are you trying to remain cool with on these "message boards"   :?:

-speaking to the bolded-

Mayne, these you stay with these slick passive-aggressive/Diplomatic post in regards to some of my posts... Officially, I don't like it. You can roll with me or just speak from your OWN perspective. You come off like a lobbyist my guy and I don't understand why. Who are you trying to remain cool with on these "message boards" :?:

I roll with the Haven but I always speak from my own perspective. Just cause its sometimes different from yours don't make it anything other than my opinion. I spoke my mind and I spoke the truth. We went up there and got whooped, the better team won THAT DAY. That's all I was saying. I would gladly side with you but you're dead wrong on this issue amongst others. Idk what film u saw b4 the game but judging off what I saw in the actual game their quarterback was pretty good and moved the ball at will on us. I just didn't see the same slaw team that u saw and i don't think anyone in the world watching the game would say they looked slaw besides you. U go on your lil rants and that's cool do u, but don't come at me sideways cause I see things differently.

I roll with the Haven but I always speak from my own perspective. Just cause its sometimes different from yours don't make it anything other than my opinion. I spoke my mind and I spoke the truth. We went up there and got whooped, the better team won THAT DAY. That's all I was saying. I would gladly side with you but you're dead wrong on this issue amongst others. Idk what film u saw b4 the game but judging off what I saw in the actual game their quarterback was pretty good and moved the ball at will on us. I just didn't see the same slaw team that u saw and i don't think anyone in the world watching the game would say they looked slaw besides you. U go on your lil rants and that's cool do u, but don't come at me sideways cause I see things differently.

Ok politician 

Wait a minute, he does not throw out insults or racial slurs.