Lincoln County @ Shelbyville

Game Winner  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Shelbyville Golden Eagles
    • Lincoln County Falcons

Ask the coaches of  both Lincoln County and Shelbyville, what individual matchups they see as most important on the line of scrimmage in tonights game?

I'm sorry I wasn't able to get Coach Thomas on with us.  I was in Florida the first time we did a Lincoln County game this year and I didn't realize the number we had for Coach Thomas was the number at the school and not his cell phone number.  

I'd also like to apologize for the VERY poor audio during that portion of the show.   I was prompted to update my Skype software yesterday just prior to going on air and apparently it adjusted all my audio settings without my knowledge once the upgraded version opened.   We'll have all that corrected next week!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Lincoln County Falcon fan all the way but I am also one that speaks truth. I will probably take some heat for what I am about to say but I am going to say it. The Falcons did not seem to have the same heart that I have seen in the games before last night. I don't know if it was the fall break that did it or what but I don't believe Shelbyville was 41 points better than the Falcons. Does anyone think that Shelbyville was that much better than Lincoln County or did Lincoln County just have a really bad night?

I am a Lincoln County Falcon fan all the way but I am also one that speaks truth. I will probably take some heat for what I am about to say but I am going to say it. The Falcons did not seem to have the same heart that I have seen in the games before last night. I don't know if it was the fall break that did it or what but I don't believe Shelbyville was 41 points better than the Falcons. Does anyone think that Shelbyville was that much better than Lincoln County or did Lincoln County just have a really bad night?

was wondering the same thing myself .........also am i right to think the only way we win the district now is win out and someone knock off shelbyville

I noticed it last week at times...they had their ups and downs last week but managed more ups...looks like this week they had nothing but downs. No way is Shelbyville 41 points better than the Falcon team...at least when it's up....

was wondering the same thing myself .........also am i right to think the only way we win the district now is win out and someone knock off shelbyville

You are correct.  Shelbyville has to lose to someone.  Best possibility right now appears to be their last game of the season against Lawrence County.   Shelbyville is in the same boat as you guys.  Obviously when you guys play Tullahoma the three way tie will be broken because one of you will drop out.   That leaves Shelbyville in control with a Lincoln County win over Tullahoma.  

It leaves Tullahoma in control with a Tullahoma win over Lincoln County (that's provided Tullahoma beats Lawrence County this Friday).

Every team, other than Tullahoma has to have some help.  Tullahoma is the only team in control of their own destiny at this point in time.