Cobsy at Hampton

uknoit2

Press knows nothing about any of these little schools,they just throw a # out there. My guess would be about 42 to 14. As far as I'm concerned, the score means nothing, its got alot more to do with playing Hard and Smart every down. Now if we could accomplish those 2 things,I think we would ABSOLUTELY DOMINATE.

And absolute dominate we did, this bunch ain't half bad when they have their heads on straight. Dang good job boys.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what I said, they've got some kids who can take it to the house.Cloudland better take their A team down there or they;ll come home sad.

If they can take it to the house on our defense, I'll be impressed.  We are gonna have to play better than we did last night.  But I think the Landers bounce back and take the w.

Cloudland will probably get the W....But I'd say ull be impressed KING...more than once probably

Our D has only given up 3 rushing touchdowns all year.  I've been doing some stat checking.  Through 7 games they've only given up 48 points.  21 of those were fluke.  This defense is really stout.  I'm big on them.  They're gonna be tested but I think if we can limit their possessions and sustain long drives, then we can keep their points down.  Guys, they put alot of points on "Cosby" and "Unaka".  This is the Landers we are talking about! :D

Our D has only given up 3 rushing touchdowns all year.  I've been doing some stat checking.  Through 7 games they've only given up 48 points.  21 of those were fluke.  This defense is really stout.  I'm big on them.  They're gonna be tested but I think if we can limit their possessions and sustain long drives, then we can keep their points down.  Guys, they put alot of points on "Cosby" and "Unaka".  This is the Landers we are talking about! :D

Cloudlands d is pretty dang strong, but just to play it safe, I'd go to play.

Cloudlands d is pretty dang strong, but just to play it safe, I'd go to play.

Exactly.  We won't win next week with the same intensity as last night.  SG is pretty good.  I noticed where they played C-D real close and the black knights are pretty sound on both sides of the ball.  That game gets my attention more than any because I don't think we are much better than C-D if at all.  They beat Pigeon Forge last night and played Crockett pretty close.  Crockett is not bad when they're not playing Science Hill or TN high.

It was good to see old Mike Lungsford last night. Made the trip up to watch the game. Wish the bulldogs the best the rest of the season. May just come see them play in the playoffs.

Love to have you on board, This team is starting to get it,the D has really improved and our ability to move the ball through the air or on the ground makes us pretty hard to defend. I said before the season started this team should get alot better as the season went by, when you play so many younger kids,it takes a while.

Sorry pujo did not mean to leave you out. It was good to see you as well, and little mike. Hate not being on the sidelines battling with you all. I still got a few jabs in on mike before the game. Became back with a few as well. Hated I did not get to see the legend J.C. Campbell.

Sorry pujo did not mean to leave you out. It was good to see you as well, and little mike. Hate not being on the sidelines battling with you all. I still got a few jabs in on mike before the game. Became back with a few as well. Hated I did not get to see the legend J.C. Campbell.

Someone said you might get a job in this area, I think you might enjoy yourself around here. Shoot you could watch us up close and personal every Friday night. I could think of worse things.