Cobsy at Hampton

uknoit2

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep.....AFTER B)

I like the ole feller too....Hard to believe he's not swooped in with a post or two.

HEY! Maybe we could get GCAPRIDE to send him a message...That would bring him out!

Its not hard for me to believe. After being took to the shed, its hard to come on here especially it being hampton week.

I wouldn't poke the bear, or in this case, the Eagle.  Cosby's 8th grade team has gone undefeated this year beating the likes of Cocke Co, GP, and Pigeon Forge.  Give Coach Hall a couple years to get those pups up to speed and they will be a force in this region.

We all welcome the comp, Hampton is a young team and the JR high is pretty dang tough. Coach Hall is one of my favorites. I wish him nothing but the best. Just not this week.

I wouldn't poke the bear, or in this case, the Eagle.  Cosby's 8th grade team has gone undefeated this year beating the likes of Cocke Co, GP, and Pigeon Forge.  Give Coach Hall a couple years to get those pups up to speed and they will be a force in this region.

Hampton fans dont doubt that one bit...Its those dang CLOUDLAND fans doing all the poking  :D

Edited by uknoit2

Yep.....AFTER B)

I like the ole feller too....Hard to believe he's not swooped in with a post or two.

HEY! Maybe we could get GCAPRIDE to send him a message...That would bring him out!

I've already tried that for you boys...and yes, some of us in the "big" city talk like that (never forget your roots, I was told a long time ago by my Papaw). Guess he's got more important things on his mind this week. I tried boys, I tried early.

just letting yall know I aint dead! Been a busy week in eagle land! Got our butts whipped in the first half last week no excuses! S.G. is Pretty good and REALLY Fast! S.G. in my opinion is better offensively than Cloudland but Cloudland is better on "D". The Eagles still plan on giving H-TOWN all they can handle tomorrow night. Pujo, how bout them CHIEFS!