Giles County @ Ensworth

JAFO

CPA has played some good teams over the years but I don't Rememeber them beating anyone ... I remember the CPA - riverdale ... Yikes

There is just no upside for them to play BA or EHS anymore. Maybe if they know they have a stacked team coming up one year. Idk, just a different level . One thing playing a brentwood team that is so so this year .. But I think the people who schedule games at CPA see very little upside.

Didn't mean to jump on you, but someone had asked why CPA did not play EN and BA and they have played EN but not BA. I would bet (don't know) a CPA/BA game has been discussed but never come together. With the teams CPA has scheduled in the past (MBA,Ryan,EN,Brentwood), would guess CPA has not been the reason they have not played. They finally played Brentwood for the first time this year. I would love for CPA to play CAK regularly. The new Milan rivalry is really nice. Games like this get you ready for the playoffs just like Alcoa playing Maryville.

B) always very proud of our Cats,, The Big "E" was massive but the score doesn't reflect how good our Defense played against them. On to the next game,,, :hungry:

#15 was great last night. I can tell you from a Fairview fan's standpoint, we've always had tons of respect for him. His athletic ability and the class he carries himself with on the field are very noticeable. I had fun sitting with the Giles fans just listening to all the folks around me last night. Rabid is the word I would use for the Bobcat Nation. Great fans! Good Luck Giles going into the playoffs! Edited by Jacketman89

#15 was great last night. I can tell you from a Fairview fan's standpoint, we've always had tons of respect for him. His athletic ability and the class he carries himself with on the field are very noticeable. I had fun sitting with the Giles fans just listening to all the folks around me last night. Rabid is the word I would use for the Bobcat Nation. Great fans! Good Luck Giles going into the playoffs!

Thanks 89. The Giles faithful sure do love those Bobcats. Good luck to your jackets. They can go far this year..... :ph34r:

CPA has played some good teams over the years but I don't Rememeber them beating anyone ... I remember the CPA - riverdale ... Yikes

There is just no upside for them to play BA or EHS anymore. Maybe if they know they have a stacked team coming up one year. Idk, just a different level . One thing playing a brentwood team that is so so this year .. But I think the people who schedule games at CPA see very little upside.

i support cpa athletics along with fairview. CpA vs BA or Ensworth would be a loss in the column. Yes CPA is good st the 3A caliber. But lets be serious. MBA,Ensworth,BA own middle tennessee privates. So i concur.