Giles County @ Ensworth

JAFO

This game is all about Faith.  If I knew how to set up a vote for the winner I would...but I don't.  I really think this is gonna be a lot closer than most think.  But the Rock has done his homework and there is definitely gonna be some factors that will make a bunch of folk go with the underdog.  But I'll be totally honest the favorite does look really good.

First lets see the underdog.

20120920-132627.jpg

Now for the favorite.

faith-hill-sunday-night-nfl-150x150.jpg

They both look really good, but down here in the country we pretty much all wear jeans so I got to go with the underdog.  I know FH is a big Ensworth fan and they put together a awesome team every year, but if the GC o-line can have a good game and the D can play well against the run GC can make a game out of this one.

So feel free to make a pic ....underdog or favorite

While I in no way expect the Bobcats to win this game, I fully Believe that they could win provided a scenario of the "perfect storm"

What I hope to see is Giles County plays straight up and with no gimmicks, at least as long as the game is still not out of hand. Too many times a team will resort to trick plays and gimmicks early or at inopportune times resulting in disaster. To me it is a sign of desperation and an admittance that you can't play with your foe. Giles did it early against CPA and fell behind the 8 ball and never recovered. (don't give me, the play was there bull) Two years ago Giles went to Greenville and played a very good game and gave the devils all they could handle, but a couple of trick play failures helped led to the Devls victory. (at least in my mind) Ole Miss does the same thing at times, a reverse pass with a freshman receiver????? Sometimes I believe you can outhink yourself. Now if the game gets out of hand, then by all means pull out all the stops.

As for Faith Hill, does she still have a daughter on the cheeleading squad??? If so, then I would feel certain that she will be in attendance, too bad I will be out of town :(

Well R-us it wasn't exactly our idea, but it is the plate we have been served so now we gotta eat it. It is my understanding the previous Coach lined this up in a 2 yr deal with Ensworth coming to GC next year. So hey we are gonna make the most of it with pride. As some said earlier if everything is clicking on OL/DL we can make a game of it. But we gonna have a good time while we are there!!! Go Bobcats!!

After 3 days of film study we have found a weakness in the U of E armor. Great work by the Giles staff! It looks like the waterboy may be under 220 lbs. and a 4.9 type of guy. So, if we keep the clock a rolling we stand a chance of utilizing the thirst factor. So if we can keep the two hydrogen atoms bonded to a single oxygen atom away from those 300 pounders they'll be down to 280 or so real quick and we can match up. :D

As a backup plan we have contacted a witch doctor to see if any stumbling dust might be available. If we can get any on that big running backs shoes maybe he'll fall down a lot..... :P