Giles County @ Ensworth

JAFO

Obviously you haven't not seen us Cats play ball Mr. fancy pants. We prolly the best team in the state if we is bein serious. That CPA team got lucky and played us the night of our annual pickled pig ear eatin contest and ours best players had to sit out due to the stomach troubles that follow such an event

True ,I have not seen Giles play and it great to see your enthusiasm for yor team , but I have watched Ensworth play and feel you would be better off sharing your enthusiasm with your team at half time of the game for this I know they will need it!!!!! LOL!

True ,I have not seen Giles play and it great to see your enthusiasm for yor team , but I have watched Ensworth play and feel you would be better off sharing your enthusiasm with your team at half time of the game for this I know they will need it!!!!! LOL!

I'll share what I want to with my team, whenever I's feel like doin so. I don't need no city slicker tellin me what to do. You can has some of my "enthusiasm" as you call it to share with the Ensworth tiggers cause they'll be the ones needin it at halftime. An if you is the real murphy fair, I aint too keen on hearin you talk about football....kinda seems like you don't have much football knowledge to me, reminds me of one our commentators not named neely.

I'll share what I want to with my team, whenever I's feel like doin so. I don't need no city slicker tellin me what to do. You can has some of my "enthusiasm" as you call it to share with the Ensworth tiggers cause they'll be the ones needin it at halftime. An if you is the real murphy fair, I aint too keen on hearin you talk about football....kinda seems like you don't have much football knowledge to me, reminds me of one our commentators not named neely.

Wow.

Edited by Catfan68

Happiness is staying under Shadowcats skin  :mrgreen:

Some things that commentator other than Neely knows;

Giles has great support from the director of schools. Coach Cardin continues to do a outstanding job as principal. Coach Walt & his staff are 1st class guys. The relationship between the teachers and staff are excellent. We have a great group of kids with great parents right now. The number of young men wanting to play for this new staff continues to increase. The community support is fantastic. The team continues to improve every week. The young men are very excited to get the opportunity to compete against the U of E. They believe they can compete in this game and are ready for the challenge.

I just love Karma..... :thumb:

Happiness is staying under Shadowcats skin  :mrgreen:

Some things that commentator other than Neely knows;

Giles has great support from the director of schools. Coach Cardin continues to do a outstanding job as principal. Coach Walt & his staff are 1st class guys. The relationship between the teachers and staff are excellent. We have a great group of kids with great parents right now. The number of young men wanting to play for this new staff continues to increase. The community support is fantastic. The team continues to improve every week. The young men are very excited to get the opportunity to compete against the U of E. They believe they can compete in this game and are ready for the challenge.

I just love Karma..... :thumb:

You does have some good points there Mr. wiseoldman. Although not much of that has to do with the old x's and o's. That there is some emotional, psychological aspects of the game.

Obviously you haven't watch Ensworth , you say bocats are  "pretty tough" that;s good although first you have to catch them to us your "pretty toughness:. And that "ton of heart" save that for next week!

Fulton Falcons would beat Ensworth I promise you. Your alot of talk for the 3rd best team in the state

There will be a group of us at the intersection leaving town. We will be collecting loose change and cash to get everyone into the game Friday night. 12.00 to enter 8.00 to park😳! No wonder no one wants to play Ensworth. No one can afford to go to the game. Also Big mama from the 22 would donate part of her dancing check to help someone get in. 👠

USA Today had Ensworth # 1 in state and #10 national , doubt fulton want any of that action , bout time for you to back off that "butch kool aid" you drinking! :wub:

MR.Ensworth, Fulton might be the best team to ever come out of Knoxville. They have the size/speed not only to hang with ensworth but beat ensworth