Giles County @ Ensworth

JAFO

Sackmaster? Sounds like a Kroger grocery bag boy there Rock. Or he might be a 2 bagger.... :mrgreen:

At least he'll probably be one of them that will park ya truck tomorrow night. I wouldn't tip the boy though.... :lol:

I'll be sure we park your truck close to the exit so you can get an early start back to Giles County when the clock is running. You can use the tip money to stop by the waffle house on your way back home and visit with some of your relatives to take advantage of the employee discount. Enjoy the trip up.

I'll be sure we park your truck close to the exit so you can get an early start back to Giles County when the clock is running. You can use the tip money to stop by the waffle house on your way back home and visit with some of your relatives to take advantage of the employee discount. Enjoy the trip up.

See WOMG, that's exactly what I mean about these Ensworth folk. 

1.  Waffle House has got some great food.  But just so you know if you hear about an altercation at the Waffle House Friday night, its because I'm gonna confront my 3rd cousin Ellie about that employee discount thing.  it could get wicked...shes only 110 but she's feisty and a kicker.

2.  That's probably where ALL THEIR GOOD PLAYERS KIN FOLK WORK.  And they are good people, just the fact that these snobs pay them off so little Lance and Beckworth can get a ring.

Here's and idea, why doesn't Ensworth and BA and CPA just do the Lacrosse or better yet Squash.......Croquet even. 

See people...Im just here to help.

Edited by likearock

Most folks here get up 5 to 5:30 and put in a hard days work for $12 to $15 dollars a hour. Good hard working honest folks with grit. We have something that money can't buy. Pride in our community and our children. 20 years from now when the "big donations" run out the U of E will just be a ghost school. Giles will still be here producing the backbone of what makes our community a great place to live. We will be there in our bright yellow buses and the Bobcats moms will feed the men after the game. Many will listen on the radio cheering them on because these are local boys who they live next door to and go to church with. Pride & grit. Something your money can't buy. Go Bobcats!! :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

Most folks here get up 5 to 5:30 and put in a hard days work for $12 to $15 dollars a hour. Good hard working honest folks with grit. We have something that money can't buy. Pride in our community and our children. 20 years from now when the "big donations" run out the U of E will just be a ghost school. Giles will still be here producing the backbone of what makes our community a great place to live. We will be there in our bright yellow buses and the Bobcats moms will feed the men after the game. Many will listen on the radio cheering them on because these are local boys who they live next door to and go to church with. Pride & grit. Something your money can't buy. Go Bobcats!! :ph34r:

They don't understand that stuff WOMG,  but the good thing is we do.

So this statement means what to any other fan of any other school? I don't understand how this statement holds any validity versus any other team's supporter making the exact same statement. As for pride, apparently some kind of pride exist at "U of E" because an endowment of over $50 million doesn't just come from "folks" that don't work "hard" and contribute their money to the school. Guess we will see tonight how Ensworth has no "pride & grit."

Nobody is questioning your pride or grit, but when you attack other people based on their economic or social status, you get what you pay for.  I'll bet you guys from GC are great people and I really try to like you, but you have this HUGE chip on your shoulder.  No one is challenging what you're made of, but when you constantly disrespect poeple over high school football, it says something about you.

Yet you are calling us one tooth inbreds. I can assure you there are good people coming tonight that have many friends and relatives at Ensworth. Most all of my family lives in Williamson and Davidson Co. Most people are just having fun with you man..lighten up. Me and Inappropriate210 been carrying on all week...FOR FUN. I look forward to seeing old friends tonight.