Giles County @ Ensworth

JAFO

Good points 5X. I hear most will be back in town by Thursday so a full practice is scheduled for Thursday night.

We were told there is a strict dress code at the U of E mecca. I just don't know if there will be enough clip on ties to go around for the Bobcat fans. Word is The Rock is a wearing a tuxedo. And a important note. Coach Walt is said to be wearing a top hat hoping to pull a rabbit out of it....... :roflolk: .

Ensworth administration agreed to be lax with dress code for this one , although SHOES are required!

Also debit or credit cards only at dining pavilions and food courts (concession stands)

forget the  greasy burgers maybe try a "wrap" :hungry: !  Hot chocolate , sorry its called a "latte"

So nobody is giving us a shot...ok. Nobody gave the Vols  a shot against Georgia either. I will say this, they may beat us but I think it will be closer than all the so called "experts" think. This Bobcat team has a ton of heart and they are pretty freakin tough and have nothing to lose in this one.Also they got one heck of a 12th man following them. Here we come! Are you ready? :x !

So nobody is giving us a shot...ok. Nobody gave the Vols  a shot against Georgia either. I will say this, they may beat us but I think it will be closer than all the so called "experts" think. This Bobcat team has a ton of heart and they are pretty freakin tough and have nothing to lose in this one.Also they got one heck of a 12th man following them. Here we come! Are you ready? :x !

Obviously you haven't watch Ensworth , you say bocats are  "pretty tough" that;s good although first you have to catch them to us your "pretty toughness:. And that "ton of heart" save that for next week!

You telling me them boys up in Kentucky was the number 2 team in the states? Ahh I don't believe it. That's a basketball state.

Two points about Maryville: 1. It was a scrimmage. 2. Maryville doesn't hold a light to us Cats, their reign of dominance has been coming for a while now.

You sound like some kinda Nerdy boy, private school worshiper. Trust me, there is a reason Ensworth doesn't play public school ball. Them ###### cat tigers don't know what's coming.

I see you're trying to stir the pot and that's alright, but you should at least try to look a little more like you have a clue. Trinity is always in the top teams in the country. Ensworth has been the last few years.

Maryville wouldn't have a problem with GC. You win it all once and you're ready to talk down to a state power like maryville. Lol. End of their reign? 6-0 and allowing 7 ppg. Looks fine to me.

Can't stand private schools. If you can't tell from my picture. County schools naturally despise them.

Respect for Giles scheduling the Game but there isn't a team in TN that would be favored at Ensworth. I think Ensworth will win by 4 TDs or more. Good news for Giles is that Ensworth will run clock in a ball control offense and not intentionally run up the score. Ensworth going to really have trouble scheduling non conf games.

At some point Div II needs to consider scholarship limits much like the NCAA. Ensworth has the ability and willingness to outspend everyone in DII. MBA has same resources but stepped back their scholarship numbers after Mcguigan left. BA not able to keep up though they are trying.

Ensworth may just have to start playing a national schedule unless limits are put in place and followed. No one would want to police that though. Just a thought.

Good luck Giles. That OL is huge and Ferby is a monster at TB.

At some point Div II needs to consider scholarship limits much like the NCAA. Ensworth has the ability and willingness to outspend everyone in DII. MBA has same resources but stepped back their scholarship numbers after Mcguigan left. BA not able to keep up though they are trying.

From the Tennessean, 8/15/13:

Number of students playing football and boys/girls basketball (MBA football and boys basketball only) receiving financial aid:

BA: 74

Ensworth: 45

MBA: 31

Note that none of these are actual "scholarships" (all are need-based using set financial criteria, and are not based on athletic, artistic and/or academic merit), nor do any such awards pay all costs required for enrollment; the families of all students at all D2 schools pay some portion of tuition and other costs. Contrast to the D1 publics, all of whose students have tuition paid in full by the taxpayers (including those taxpayers who choose to send their kids to a private school).

Great respect to the Bobcats for scheduling this game!

Safe travels up to Nashville for those coming from Giles and I hope it's a good game with no injuries on either side.

Obviously you haven't watch Ensworth , you say bocats are  "pretty tough" that;s good although first you have to catch them to us your "pretty toughness:. And that "ton of heart" save that for next week!

Obviously you haven't not seen us Cats play ball Mr. fancy pants. We prolly the best team in the state if we is bein serious. That CPA team got lucky and played us the night of our annual pickled pig ear eatin contest and ours best players had to sit out due to the stomach troubles that follow such an event