Giles County @ Ensworth

JAFO

So this statement means what to any other fan of any other school? I don't understand how this statement holds any validity versus any other team's supporter making the exact same statement. As for pride, apparently some kind of pride exist at "U of E" because an endowment of over $50 million doesn't just come from "folks" that don't work "hard" and contribute their money to the school. Guess we will see tonight how Ensworth has no "pride & grit."

WOMG...Didn't I tell you they wouldn't understand?    Good thing they have some CPA folks as their lackey's.

Nobody is questioning your pride or grit, but when you attack other people based on their economic or social status, you get what you pay for.  I'll bet you guys from GC are great people and I really try to like you, but you have this HUGE chip on your shoulder.  No one is challenging what you're made of, but when you constantly disrespect poeple over high school football, it says something about you.

No...Its pretty much just the recruiting :popcorneater:

I would love for you to articulate what you want people to understand... Please support what point you are trying to make.

I  W I L L  G O  S L O W  F O R  Y O U.   Y O U  R A I D  S C H O O L S  F O R  T A L E N T.       T H E N   T H I N K   Y O U  H A V E  D O N E  S O M E T H I N G  W H E N  Y O U  W I N.      

A L L  Y O U  D O  I S  S T A C K  T H E  D E C K,  Y O U  D O N ' T  W I N  O N  M E R R I T.

And CY is a CPA fan over here fighting Ensworths battle for them.

You're the one that brought up CPA in an Ensworth thread, not me.  Name one kid that CPA has recruited.  Name one.  I know all those boys.  I coached them in basketball and baseball since they were 8 years old. 

If your little town is so great, then why do players leave it for Ensworth??

CY I probably owe you one on that..I left CPA out on that post initially but then stuck then in there to poke a you a bit.  Private schools are cool for what they are, and playing them as open games is fine.  But when playing in the playoffs and for championships I believe there should be separation due to the many and various advantages privates have over public schools.   

Lets not fool ourselves.  The reason you are in our district is because no one else thought you should be in theirs and all our 3A competition begged out. 

No doubt if your "lil Bubba" had what it takes to be recruited at "THE ENSWORTH" school you would not be so bitter! Get over it dude it's not our fault , blame it on your ole lady!

Well just for that Im not cleaning up all the horse doo doo that old yorick left in your yard! You liked that rabbit stew my ole lady cooked you yesterday! LOL!!!!!

Yet you are calling us one tooth inbreds. I can assure you there are good people coming tonight that have many friends and relatives at Ensworth. Most all of my family lives in Williamson and Davidson Co. Most people are just having fun with you man..lighten up. Me and Inappropriate210 been carrying on all week...FOR FUN. I look forward to seeing old friends tonight.

Yeah Lighten Up "Francis" its a joke!!  Good fun all week...