Week Oct 8/10 PICK'EM

CHAMPDDS

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some that I found for this week, please feel free to add any others to the list...

OCTOBER 8

KNOX CATHOLIC v OAK RIDGE

BEARDEN v McMINN COUNTY

OCTOBER 10

CLEVELAND v GRACE

NOTRE DAME v BEARDEN

Monday 7 October 

Science Hill @ CCS - Tie (will be scouting SH for tomorrow night)

Tuesday 8 October

Oak Ridge by 1

Bearden by 2

also:

Science Hill @ ND by 3

10 October

Grace by 1

Bearden @ ND by 1

also on the slate:

EH @ North Red Bank (Signal Mtn) - Tie

Edited by Booger

Booger-

I didn't consider any Science Hill matches (CCS and ND) since they(SH) really have a so-so schedule and are 4-9-1 with that record (although they have taken on some big players) and has anyone even mentioned them before on these boards? ....and Signal Mt is not on my radar any more..EH should handle them with ease....

Edited by CHAMPDDS

Science Hill vs CCS

Booger missed this big and I hope I can improve on the other picks.......Booger hopes SH gets to visit and enjoy the haunted caverns of Ruby Falls on their visit here to the city....If the Lady Irish can get the ball on frame; could be long night tomorrow......Champy's for an early pre-game

Science Hill vs CCS

Booger missed this big and I hope I can improve on the other picks.......Booger hopes SH gets to visit and enjoy the haunted caverns of Ruby Falls on their visit here to the city....If the Lady Irish can get the ball on frame; could be long night tomorrow......Champy's for an early pre-game

score ???

(Nevermind, found it 6-1 CCS)

Edited by CHAMPDDS

OCTOBER 8

KNOX CATHOLIC v OAK RIDGE

BEARDEN v McMINN COUNTY....Let's see what you got AAA...

OCTOBER 10

CLEVELAND v GRACE... Assuming all of the Grace talk is for real, I have seen Cleveland play (v ND) and if Grace has a defense, this should not be an problem for them

NOTRE DAME v BEARDEN ...ND's Defense should hold up...but can they score?  Maybe a tie tonight....

D OUT :mrgreen:

Just to keep Booger happy.....

NOTRE DAME v SCIENCE HILL...GO IRISH!

EAST HAMILTON v RED BANK NORTH (SM)... (fyi- I will never pick SM)

Edited by CHAMPDDS

Champ; you are answering your on questions

was 3-0 when the Booger family left......SH is not that bad as a whole; would like to know what is really up with their guardian of the net

.Anyone know if the CLEVELAND keeper is okay from her injury last week? Hope she is doing okay..

D