Week Oct 8/10 PICK'EM

CHAMPDDS

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are underestimating Bearden. At worst they will be 1-0-1 with McMinn and ND but probably 2-0 with one of the games not close. Cheers from Knoxville!

I agree that Bearden will not have much trouble with either team. Winning or losing isn't the point for ND. We have much bigger fish to fry. It's going to be like Friday during Lent every day starting next week.

Booger got trout mouth; not sure what to say

absolutely not close this week on picks 0-3 so far.....told you that there was more to the SH team when I watched them loose at CCS 1-6....different goalie started against us; we were up 2-0 at a point then coach started moving and subbing and he stuck w/ the decision....even after SH started wearing the "SNEEZE" out of our middle and getting through the back....that was not a good experience for Booger

Always interesting when post season gets close...Think largely a matter of who peaks at the right time.  Never can tell with girls.

Didn't get to say hi (my loss) but understand there was a Booger siting at the Grace game last night...I expect doing some scouting??

Sorry the LGE-ers didn't put on much of a show for you in their lack-luster performance against CSAS.  Pulled off the 2-0 win but was 0-0 at the half.  Played better in 2nd half but think they were mussed up with Sr. night emotions running high.  They are a close knit group and looked like it was on their mind.  Very sluggish and un-inspired to start.  Coach also subbed quite a bit to get playing time for a bunch of non-starters but glad they came away with the victory and hope they got it out of their system.  I'm afraid that kind of effort won't even get them out of the district!

Credit to CSAS for playing hard.  They packed the back and did a good job thwarting a number of first half runs before Grace could finish.

Interesting to see the McMinn Central-Cleveland tie.  Wondering how that bodes for the Grace-Cleveland match tomorrow.  Anyone ever confirm if Cleveland starting keeper played last night or out for the season?