Week Oct 8/10 PICK'EM

CHAMPDDS

Always interesting when post season gets close...Think largely a matter of who peaks at the right time.  Never can tell with girls.

Didn't get to say hi (my loss) but understand there was a Booger siting at the Grace game last night...I expect doing some scouting??

Dats Watta Talkin Bout! Was it a Grace fan or a CSAS fan you seen doing that?(would have used an emotocon here if I had one) Edited by Booger

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always interesting when post season gets close...Think largely a matter of who peaks at the right time.  Never can tell with girls.

Didn't get to say hi (my loss) but understand there was a Booger siting at the Grace game last night...I expect doing some scouting??

Sorry the LGE-ers didn't put on much of a show for you in their lack-luster performance against CSAS.  Pulled off the 2-0 win but was 0-0 at the half.  Played better in 2nd half but think they were mussed up with Sr. night emotions running high.  They are a close knit group and looked like it was on their mind.  Very sluggish and un-inspired to start.  Coach also subbed quite a bit to get playing time for a bunch of non-starters but glad they came away with the victory and hope they got it out of their system.  I'm afraid that kind of effort won't even get them out of the district!

Credit to CSAS for playing hard.  They packed the back and did a good job thwarting a number of first half runs before Grace could finish.

Interesting to see the McMinn Central-Cleveland tie.  Wondering how that bodes for the Grace-Cleveland match tomorrow.  Anyone ever confirm if Cleveland starting keeper played last night or out for the season?

It was good to see Booger on the sidelines. Welcome back. Sorry I didn't say hello also. You bugged out before I could say howdy.

Sorry the LGE-ers didn't put on much of a show for you in their lack-luster performance against CSAS.  Pulled off the 2-0 win but was 0-0 at the half.  Played better in 2nd half but think they were mussed up with Sr. night emotions running high.  They are a close knit group and looked like it was on their mind.  Very sluggish and un-inspired to start.  Coach also subbed quite a bit to get playing time for a bunch of non-starters but glad they came away with the victory and hope they got it out of their system.  I'm afraid that kind of effort won't even get them out of the district!

Credit to CSAS for playing hard.  They packed the back and did a good job thwarting a number of first half runs before Grace could finish.

Interesting to see the McMinn Central-Cleveland tie.  Wondering how that bodes for the Grace-Cleveland match tomorrow.  Anyone ever confirm if Cleveland starting keeper played last night or out for the season?

It was good to see Booger on the sidelines. Welcome back. Sorry I didn't say hello also. You bugged out before I could say howdy.

thanks guys; I might be gettin motional.....Next time there is a Booger sighting, don't be shy; come pick at his brain......I have to get out and see all my girls before the big Man needs calls on my services abroad again........Lots of Champys (not that Dentist guy)pre-game and Lady Irish the next couple of weeks; so I want be hard to find......Iv'e actually seen a few Baptist, Presbyterians and even Church of Christ down at pre-game; so don't be shy.....*****I would normally put an emotocon here*******